Bonus Interviews (Eazl's Growth Hacking Toolkit) Premium class
- 1x (Normal)
Growth Hacking Masterclass Video Trailer1:28
Michele Chaboudy on Product and Marketing Teams at Startups11:17
About This Class
Join the Leading Indie Business Education Community on the Web! // Course v3.0
The bonus section of the Complete Growth Hacking Series! In this part of the series, we'll post bonus interviews that didn't make it into the current version of the course.
The Complete Growth Hacking Series "Virtual Table of Contents"
- Build a Digital Marketing Framework That Works
- Launch Your Google Analytics System + Popular AUTOMATION TUTORIAL
- How to Use Data when Growth Hacking with Digital Marketing
- Advanced Digital Marketing: Landing Pages and Conversion Funnels
- How to Manage Your Marketing Budget
- Social Media Best Practices for Your Business
- How Viral Marketing REALLY Works
- Easy Ways to Improve Your Website's SEO in Less than 30 Minutes
- Storytelling: Tell Emotional, Authentic Stories for Your Business
- Email Marketing Framework and List Building
- Online Advertising Basics
- Bonus Interviews
Learn how to use lean analytics, web traffic metrics, digital conversion funnels, LTV & CAC calculations,social media, viral marketing, public relations, SEO, inbound marketing, email marketing, and paid acquisition to grow fast.
A Digital Marketing Toolkit for the Connected Economy at Your Fingertips
Learning to think and market like a growth hacker puts you on an even playing field with the big firms in Silicon Valley and once you have these skills, you'll have a knowledge base that enables you to excel as a modern digital marketer. The demand for digital marketing skills continues to increase and when you know how to attract and retain customers through online channels, you'll be a valuable asset to any team.
This flagship course was developed in partnership with leading instructional designers. You'll apply the concepts as you learn, read about growth hacks, and learn from beautifully-animated learning modules developed by our animation team (read: no boring power point slides here!).
The Complete Digital Marketing Package for Growth Hackers
This course begins by helping you use key marketing tools like persona development, target market interviewing, and “buying center" analysis to establish your approach to growth. Then, you'll develop analytical skills that will enable you to understand what's working, where it's working, and what needs to be changed. You'll start with a section on web traffic analysis before moving onto lean analytics. Then you'll develop the ability to design and track digital conversion funnels which, when combined with lifetime customer value (LTV) and customer acquisition cost (CAC), will enable you to find opportunities to bring new customers into your ecosystem on a revenue-positive basis.
In the second half of the course, you'll develop a user-centric approach to marketing. You'll start with a section on the new social media marketing landscape and then move on to viral marketing and public relations. Then, you'll get a crash course in SEO for online destinations as well as for content marketing so that you can ensure that your content is discoverable on the web. The email marketing section will introduce you to automated email marketing strategies and also develop your ability to use email marketing platforms to manage a group of email list subscribers. The course wraps up with a section on paid acquisition and online advertising so that when you have an advertising budget, you'll know how to use it.
Version 3 Release Notes:
- Woohoo Growth Hacking 3 is here and the course is better than ever. Using feedback from the Eazl lead users crew, the Udemy learning team, and other student feedback, we've made a whole host of upgrades! The course is now more project-based, so you'll be able to use sections as you need them to achieve outcomes related to your growth objectives. We've also trimmed out some of the more outdated exercises and SideBYSides and replaced them with fresh content. As a part of this upgrade, there are all new intros in the course and it has been totally re-structured. You also have access to a brand new interview with Peter van Sabben that was recorded in Amsterdam in the Winter of 2015. Peter is one of Europe's leading growth hackers and the co-founder of Growth Tribe, the first ever growth hacking program sponsored by a university (the University of Amsterdam) and backed by Facebook.
Version 2.3 Release Notes:
- We've updated the course study guide, added in additional further reading links, and included additional content from the vlog!
Version 2.3 Release Notes:
- You'll now experience a richer learning experience with the integration of additional learning resources throughout the course. These tools include a study guide to compliment the course, integration with the EazlVlog which offers real-world examples of the tools taught in the course, and better integration with the Eazl Marketing Mastermind Group. Stay engaged with the many tools you're learning and using!
Version 2.2.3 Release Notes:
- In the Labs section at the end of the course, you'll find an email printout of our exchange with the LinkedIn® ad team about their ad offerings and how much you need to spend in order to get access to their ad support team.
Version 2.2.2 Release Notes:
- Modified an action learning exercise to include better benchmarking statistics. Thanks Luka!
Version 2.2.1 Release Notes:
- There's a new interview in the final section of the course with Antonio Carella, a mobile developer and software development instructor, on the basics of using APIs and social logins in growth marketing.
Version 2.1 Release Notes:
- You now have interview summaries for the expert interviews with Brian Taylor, James Kenler, and Reva Minkoff! Get their key points fast
Version 2.0 Release Notes:
- The course features brand new introductions. Re-recording of course introduction, section introductions, and conclusions to reflect new material.
- You can now earn growth marketing ninja stars throughout the course! If you complete your training, you'll earn the Ultra Star and can download the Ultra Star wallpaper as a frequent reminder of your growth hacking skills.
- You have access to nearly 2 hours of new SideBYSides to support the following technical skills:
- Target Market Interviewing Analytics
- Using Google Data to Access Public Demographic Statistics
- Using the Google Analytics Solutions Gallery
- Designing Trackable Analytics Funnels
- Using Funnel Visualization Tools
- Researching Journalists Who've Written about Similar Stories
- Creating a Custom Email List Segment
- Integrating Automated Email Triggers
- Automating Drip Email Campaigns
- Setting Up an Adwords Campaign and Group
- Setting Up a Remarketing List in Adwords
- Setting Up a Facebook Remarking List
- Setting Up Dynamic Display Remarketing in Adwords
- We've added a .pdf from Yahoo! that describes the personas who use Yahoo!'s job seeker offerings as an additional resource in the lecture on Developing Psychographic Customer Profiles.
- LinkedIn and Twitter profile connections for some of the course's subject matter experts. Connect with them!
Davis Jones is the co-founder of Eazl, the venture-backed career acceleration platform based in San Francisco. Prior to starting Eazl, Mr. Jones was a professional recruiter (or “headhunter”) with Robert Half International, the publicly-traded recruiting and staffing firm with ~$5.4 billion in annual revenues that operates in countries around the globe. Mr. Jones worked in the San Francisco market, where he identified, recruited, and placed top talent with well-known firms like Wells Fargo, Western Digital, and the Kendall-Jackson family of companies and with many small and medium-sized organizations like hedge funds, wineries, real estate development firms, non-profits, and biotechnology companies. Before joining Robert Half, Mr. Jones was a team lead and content marketer for the CCA Group, a technology consultancy serving institutional clients like the World Bank, the US State Department, and the governments of Mexico, Italy, and Canada.
In 2014, Mr. Jones was named one of the North Bay Business Journal's People of the Year for his work with international students entering the job market. Mr. Jones earned a bachelor’s degree in international economics with a focus on international development (with highest honors) from Sonoma State University and an MBA with a focus in global finance from EDHEC Business School in France, ranked one of the top 50 MBA programs in the world by The Economist.