- 1x (Normal)
What can video games teach us about attention?3:24
Help me i can't solve this problem!3:59
How do stone carvers reveal an idea?3:00
The money muscle1:31
Your audience does not listen to you!3:51
About This Class
The primary purpose of this class is to teach you how to:
1. Create simple easily digestible presentations
2. Make these presentations look gorgeous
3. Develop an easy to follow and captivating story line from beginning to end. - some call this the narrative or the content - story is more easy on the mind :)
4. Present them with a clear voice, attitude, humor and wittiness.
I want to teach you by SHOWING you practical examples from my experience - real presentations - not the regular "10 ways to better presentation" (you can find these anywhere). If you understand what the lesson is trying to tell you and you watch it all the way through the end - then you understand the story, followed it through the end and now know what a good presentation looks like.
Practical examples are better then general guidelines because you get to see how a perfect presentation look like and make one for yourself - or just copy paste my examples :)
What is the content of the lessons?
Fresh perspectives which can help us approach, view and solve everyday challenges (personal, business) through a different angle - in short, help us think outside of the box. Think of these perspectives as recipes, which allow you to cook the same ingredients(the challenges) in different ways.Imagine that there is ALWAYS a different approach to solving ANY problem and reaping the biggest reward from it -well, some of those approaches i discuss in the lectures :)
Basically, this class is about interactive learning.
After you watch through each video, i have prepared some questions about the content for each of the videos - The questions are specifically made to see for yourself if you understand the content. This way you learn something more as well.
What if i still don't know how to make a presentation or deliver it perfectly?
Thanks to Skillshare, we can create discussion and projects where we can discuss each presentation and disect it so that we get to why they look good, are easy to follow and have a simple story.
So dive in and for any questions - i'm here :). The only we can learn is if we ask questions.
I am Viktor Ilijev. Alias the BBdirector I work in advertising - almost 5 years, in the biggest ad agency on the Balkans called New Moment New Ideas. I work as an account manager and take care of my clients - Phillip Morris International and dm-Drogerie markt and alot of other local ones.
I am very passionate about what i do and do not do. I do two things:
1. Create simple ideas - Ideas with emotions.
2. Present the ideas - In a way that after the presentation you will adore me and buy whatever i am selling or you will want me to disappear/dead for spending your precious time.
I'm sick and tired of ideas that have no soul in them - no character - created just for the sake of being created and being sold. Its just like if you have a new baby but you have given birth to him just for the sake of having a baby. Not because you love him or respect him. So you need to take care of your idea throughout - not just give birth to it.
I can help you with the following thing:
1. Presentations and presenting - to make the presentation look gorgeous visually, create a content and story narrative that will capture the attention of the audience from beginning to end and to make your presentation skills (beating insecurity regarding public speaking, improving attitude and overall stage presence) improve through practical advice.
Then these lessons here are for you.
This is me: