Two For One - An Unconventional Way To Create Art
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
In this class I will teach you & demonstrate how to create two cow paintings on one sheet of paper using a reject. Now you can choose any subject you wish but for this demo I will use my favorite go-to subject which happens to be cows.
This is a great technique that will teach and inspire you to use rejects to create expressive paintings along with a fun way to make the process more interesting. Another benefit of this technique is it will help your vision and ability to create art in unique ways. This is because each reject is totally different from the next one. So, you will need to adjust to each one which is where you will learn and develop your skills to manifest a subject through the chaos.
I suggest you keep it simple with the composition. A cow, soda can, wine bottle, etc. work well since it's a simplified subject. As you gain experience you will become more comfortable and that's when you can start to try more elaborate compositions/subjects.
Class Projects 1 See All
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM