Twitter Marketing in 2016: My Favorite Social Media Management Tools
- 1x (Normal)
CoPromote will help extend your reach and build social proof8:14
CoPromotePro is great if you need to boost multiple posts at a time5:29
Hootsuite for real-time content management across multiple social media profiles4:56
Bulk uploading Tweets in advance will save you a ton of time!7:35
Commun.it for daily insights and identifying your VIP's5:01
The premium version of Commun.it is a social media manager's best friend6:42
Revoking 3rd party app access from your account1:14
About This Class
Are you struggling to build up a social media following? Do you want to drive traffic to your website, get more people to view your content, and/or sell products & services? Would you like to learn a FREE method for getting discovered online? If you answered "yes" to any of these question you will love this class on Twitter marketing. Twitter is an incredible social media platform because you can start building a following right now with no experience or paid promotion. In this class I will show you my favorite social media management platforms for publishing new content, identifying my most valuable followers, and getting retweets/likes/shares. We will cover the following topics:
- CoPromote for extending your reach and building social proof
- Using CoPromote pro for boosting multiple posts and daily content
- Hootsuite is great for managing multiple social media profile in real-time
- Hootsuite pro for bulk uploading Tweets in advance
- Commun.it for identifying your most valuable followers
- The premium version of Commun.it is a social media managers best friend
- Revoking 3rd app access from your Twitter account
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to see you in the course!
My single goal is to provide the students of Skillshare with practical courses on how to be successful in life. All of my courses feature a down to Earth approach to teaching, with a focus on screen-capture so that you as a student can see exactly why experts in the field are successful.
I am a proud Alumnus of Central Washington University.