The Nerdy Crafter Presents - Quilling - Creating a Scene In a Shadowbox - The Basics
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
This is a four-part series of classes on using quilling (paper rolling) to create a beautiful shadowbox. You will be able to follow along with each and every step - from start to finish - allowing you to have a finished shadowbox to display at the end of the series.
This lesson will be covering the basics - we will:
- Go over the required materials
- Show you how to get your actual shadowbox ready for use
- Learn basic quilling techniques
- Create a project that will have you ready to get started on the actual quilled design
- Deep picture frame with glass
- Canvas board or cardboard sized to fit frame
- Acrylic paint
- Hot glue gun
- Basic Quilling Supplies
Now, for the quilling supplies you can either get a kit (try searching basic quilling kit) which will include everything you need for this project. Essentially, you will need quilling papers (in a variety of colors), slotted quilling tool, tweezers, and glue.
Once you have completed this class then it will be time to move on to - Flowers.
Class Projects 1 See All