T-SQL In Two Hours
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction and Part 110:00
About This Class
In this short course, we'll learn:
- The basics to T-SQL coding.
- How to ask questions with data and answer those same questions with T-SQL.
- Two highly-profitable example questions that we can answer with T-SQL.
This course is ideal for:
- Web and application developers who work with a database layer.
- Data analysts and developers wanting to review the basics quickly.
- DBAs who lack T-SQL expertise.
- Entrepreneurs who want to analyze their own data quickly.
I'm excited about explaining deep technical topics and cryptocurrencies in a clear manner. Many students, readers and clients of mine have noticed that both of these communities are full of jargon that confuses people who are new. These communities prevent new people from entering because rather than bringing the technology to new people, they encumber new learners with terms they don't grasp.
Should you follow me and enroll in my courses? If the following excite you:
- Learning about bitcoin and some other currencies
- Earning money with bitcoin and other currencies
- Making your data fascinating so that you tell better stories and earn more money
- Keeping your money safe from hackers
- Being taught by someone who's enthusiastic and excited about the topics they're teaching
- Getting bitcoin right now with three simple steps!
Remember, if you're a premium student, you have unlimited access to all of my courses.