Swift 3 - if Else
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
Everyone is excited about Swift 3.0 ! Swift 3.0 is changing pretty much everything and chances are that your code will break! This is all for the best though because Apple is working hard to make Swift a powerful and intuitive programming language:
- Easy to read and learn
- Fast and performant
=> This introductory course offers a complete training, covering :
The updated Swift Syntax with the variables, constants, operators & data types
General programming concepts with Control Flow, Functions, Objects, Classes & Structs and Enums
=> All screencasts comes with hands-on demos and examples, from simple to complex, to explain the most important changes introduced with Swift 3.0 to help you:
- Get up to speed with all the new Swift 3 syntax
- Build a solid foundation for iOS application development.
- Update your code and be prepared until Swift 3.0 goes final in late 2016. Exercises, Quiz, and coding challenges will test your skills.
What you’ll get
- Downloadable Code Samples
- Quiz, Hands-on examples & Code challenges
- Lifetime access and Updates to the curriculum
Who is this course for:
- Anyone willing to get up to speed with Swift 3.0
- Novices are also welcome. The introductory course has been designed for beginners, completely new to programming, and for experienced developers willing to upgrade from Swift 2.2 to Swift 3.0
By the end of the course:
- You will have a working knowledge of Swift, Apple’s custom programming language created exclusively for the mobile developer.
- You will know how to write interactive programmes with one of the most-wanted job skill
Why Learning Swift:
- Mobile App developer is one of the hottest jobs in 2106
- The job landscape is very promising for iOS software development. The number of jobs requiring Swift has soared by 600 percent since 2015
- Swift has become a popular language. It is now open source making the code source available to more developers across multiple platforms like Linux, Windows & Android.
Welcome to the new Swift 3.0 Fundamentals & Essential Training!
Sandy, Web & iOS developer
My name is Sandy. I am a freelance Web Designer and Developer based out of Toronto, in Ontario, Canada.
I love creating beautiful, professional and user-friendly websites using the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash to name a few.
Also, I am keen on Web marketing, Web analytics, Visual Design, Video Editing, Photography and WordPress development.
On top of being a Udemy instructor, I am an avid learner of new technologies and digital stuff.