Success: How To Set & Achieve Your Most Meaningful Goals
- 1x (Normal)
Why Should I Set Goals?2:28
What Should I Know Before I Start Setting Goals2:05
How To Set Goals - The Correct Way!3:47
About This Class
Did you know that only 3% of people set and write their goals and make plans to accomplish them?
Did you know that these 3% of people are approximately 10 times more successful than the other 97%?
If you are in the top 3%, maybe you don't need this course...
If you are in the 97%, I'm going to ask you to come on a journey where the final destination is your most sincere and meaningful goals and dreams.
In this 13-minute course, you are about to put your hands on life-changing information that is not taught at schools and universities. These words come from a person (myself) who has been studying in one of the most prestigious business schools in the world - Copenhagen Business School (CBS).
I personally don't know why schools don't teach us how to set goals and become better off. It's not a top secret but nobody talks about it.
This information is so simple and powerful at the same time that it turned my life around in a positive way.
I think you deserve to know these principles and methods of setting and achieving goals!
Watch the introduction lecture where I show you proof of my achievements.
To your success,
Class Projects 7 See All
45 of 48 students recommendSee All
This class was short and sweet, but had nice nuggets of information that were actionable.
Excellent course. Vladimir does a great job of deconstructing goal setting from a lofty, "if only, but how" process to something that anyone can do with enough time to suss them out. Got a pen I can borrow? ;-)
Vladimir Raykov works as a Marketing Manager at an innovative and highly developing company for software solutions.
Vladimir has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has successfully completed courses on a Master's level on Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Knowledge at Copenhagen Business School.
He is an author, blogger and one of his deepest passions is leadership - bringing out the best in people. Moreover, Vladimir is certified by Case Western Reserve University on a course - Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence. The course was conducted by professor Richard Boyatzis.
Social Media enthusiast with more than 60000 followers on the two of his Twitter accounts (@vladimirraykov and @tech_innovator).
His highest priorities are family and friends. He does and is interested in online teaching and learning as he thinks that these two terms are the new currency of the future.
A strong believer in education, Vladimir is willing to share his knowledge with others.