Resource Class: How to Use Think Kit
- 1x (Normal)
The Tools In Action1:54
About This Class
Join FiftyThree's Max Liberman for a straightforward 17-minute class exploring the ins and outs of Think Kit.
Max shares everything you need to know about its easy interface, powerful tools, and endless possibilities. The whole class is designed to help you learn the app and unlock your visual thinking.
What's Think Kit? Think Kit is the free set of tools that live inside of Paper by FiftyThree, the app that turns your iPad or iPhone into a powerful sketchpad.
This class is for everyone! No previous drawing experience needed. By the end, you'll be up and running to use Think Kit in your everyday life. Here are some popular ways people use the app:
- marketers visualizing a pitch
- entrepreneurs or small teams structuring a brainstorm
- UX designers during quick prototyping
- designers and writers telling visual stories
- students creating sketchnotes
Plus, once you're familiar with the tools of Paper, you can take FiftyThree's other classes on Skillshare:
- Digital Drawing Workout with Shantell Martin
- Visual Thinking: Drawing Data to Communicate Ideas with Catherine Madden
Unlock the power of drawing!
Class Projects 6 See All
52 of 53 students recommendSee All
Excellent class. I learned how to use Paper 53 better. But, I've also learned additional ways to share my ideas visually. I plan to try them out. Definitely worth your time to watch this.
Max Liberman is a software engineer at FiftyThree. He holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and M.S. in Engineering, both from Brown University.