Rejected! How To Make Beautiful Art With Your Inferior Paintings.
- 1x (Normal)
Intro To rejects & doodles3:16
About This Class
In this class I will introduce you to one of my favorite expressive painting techniques - Rejects! Yes, I create plenty of bad art simply because I tend to really go for it. Painting trite & boring art just isn't in my DNA. So, that attitude and approach certainly has it's drawbacks and one of them is bad art. But I never throw the rejects away. Instead, I use them as a beginning for the next painting. This is a fabulous & creative technique that really adds plenty of expressive & abstract qualities to my work.
Who Is This Class For?
Anyone that likes to create & think unconventionally. This approach is suitable for all levels and will certainly add a layer of creativity to your arsenal of techniques.
Here Is The Finished Art From The Demonstration
Class Projects 2 See All
15 of 15 students recommendSee All
This was a fun class to watch. Wow! How does Robert do it? It's like magic the way he pushes some paint around and BOOM there's a cool painting. Amazing!
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM