Record Your Computer Screen As Expert for Mac Users
- 1x (Normal)
Downloading ScreenFlow 52:28
Start recording, stop recording , pause recording and add Marker using your keybord2:15
ScreenFlow feachers and what can you do with the new Screenflow 51:44
How to increase or decrease the countdown before recording0:56
How to enable or disable launching screenflow when you start your computer1:07
Hide or show your Desktop icons using ScreenFlow1:15
Hide or show the countdown box before recording0:56
Update your ScreenFlow Automatic0:49
Setting up your computer screen recording, your voice and your camera2:04
Setting up your computer screen recording, your voice and computer sound1:20
Record your computer screen and your voice1:02
Record your voice and your iphone ipad and ipod screen with screenfow2:46
Publish your project to youtube,facebook, dropbox, google, ect4:25
How to add Additional Recording to your Workplace1:42
Export your video to HD4:46
Properties panel for Video properties such as scale, cropping, reflection,shadow and color controls6:30
Properties panel for text properties4:53
Show the keys you pressed on your recording1:50
Properties panel for callout and touch callout7:19
Properties panel for Audio properties such as increase or decrease your volume, mute Audio, smooth V3:48
How to delete your voice and put a mp3 music1:34
How to add starting and ending transition to your video1:43
How to add a marker and lebel to your video2:04
Add speech clip to your video2:12
Add music and intro video,conclusion video to your screen recording2:03
Add Annotations to my recording3:22
How to delete some part of the video and split clip2:37
Properties for Mouse pointer such as show mouse pointer,zoom,pointer image,sound and click3:35
Teach with either a PDF or book9:59
Teach with microsoft powerpoint and microsoft word11:30
Record website and videos that plays on the website6:44
Teach with Keynote6:15
About This Class
ScreenFlow5.0.1 will help you do three simple steps Record, Edit and Share.
How ScreenFlow is used
1-Demo Your Software such as Software or website developers.
2- Demo Your iPhone App
3-Create Promotional Videos
4-Educate Your Students
5-Train Your Audience
6-Create epic content
7-Edit Your Video
What’s new about ScreenFlow 5.0.1
- Timesaving, powerful editing features
With the New snapback actions allow you to revert your video state with just a click. With action templates you can choose from a default list of actions and save your own favorite actions.
- Direct access to iPhoto and iTunes Library
You will get access to iPhoto and iTunes libraries directly from the ScreenFlow Media Library.
- More options for recording Everything
Your iPhone and iPad screens can now be recorded right into ScreenFlow, just like your iSight camera. Create stunning App previews—with touch callouts that mimic finger gestures.
Quickly confirm you're in shot and you've got the right angle. Recording preview shows you what's being recorded along with elapsed recording time.
With the new ScreenFlow5.0.1 it has a unique Features that will help the user do a lot of things.
- Highest quality recording
ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available even on Retina Displays.
- Record everything, edit later
ScreenFlow's advanced algorithms only encode areas of change on your screen, so you can capture your entire screen with the highest quality and keep your file sizes low.
- iOS recording
Record your iPhone or iPad screen for high quality app demos.
What are the requirements?
- MacBook pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac pro, Mac mini and iMac with Retina 5K display
- Mac OS X 10.10.1 and higher with Intel based CPU.
- ScreenFlow 5.0.1 or newer
- iOS recording Requires iOS 8 + Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite + lightning connection to USB.
- Mac OS X Yosemite.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 36 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Understand all the basic and advanced functions of Screenflow 5 for Mac devices.
- You will learn how to record videos from your Screenflow 5 app.
- You will learn how to set up your webcam and audio while recording your computer screen.
- You will learn how to teach with Keynote.
- You will learn how to teach with Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- You will learn how to teach with PDF.
- You will learn how to record a Skype interview.
- You will learn how to edit videos, animate, sync audio with video and publish your work.
- You will understand all the basic and advanced functions of Screenflow 5.0.1.
- You will learn how to add arrows, circles as well as adding text in your video.
- You will learn how to upload your work directly from Screenflow 5 to Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dropbox and Google device.
- You will learn how to add introduction and ending video to your ScreenFlow video.
- You will learn how to record your iPhone and iPad screen.
- You will learn how to create both software and app demo.
What is the target audience?
- Online Teachers.
- Online instructors.
- Bloggers seeking to create more engaging content.
- Video Creators.
- University Professors and School Teachers.
Experienced and professional creative director who specializes in commercial editing, graphic design and Xcode programming.
My area of expertise is in visual media, whether it be video, print or photography. In addition, using Xcode to program iPhone and iPad apps.
I have over 7 years of experience in video designing, marketing and iOS programming.
Finally, I am Professional in video design also with expertise in Xcode porgramming. I can design all elements in the various media to have a clean, smooth and consistent look.