Premiere Pro Lumetri: Color Correct like a Pro
- 1x (Normal)
The Lumetri Engine1:36
Color Correction vs Grading2:54
What is color?3:03
The Basic Tools5:46
The White Balance (extra)2:21
A Basic Color Correction6:21
How to work with LUT's6:40
Secondary Color Correction (extra)7:08
Masking and Tracing6:23
Working with Vignette3:53
Greenkey Color Grading9:07
About This Class
This complete course will take you to the essentials of color correction with the Lumetri color tools inside Premiere Pro. You will learn different techniques while also understanding how color philosophy works.
We'll fly together through this wonderful world of colors. And on the end you will be able to fix color issues and take your shots to a higher professional level.
What do I get?
- 5 introduction lessons to digital color (HD video)
- 15 technical screen cast lessons (HD video)
- An instructor that replies your question within 24h
- All project files and video clips used in this course
What will I learn?
You will learn a complete essential training of color correction and grading in Premiere Pro.
- The philosophy of digital color
- The functionality of every Lumetri tool
- Read and use the measurement tools like the waveform and vector scope
- Perform a color correction on an a bad shot
- Create masks to color correct a specific area
- Match the colors of different shots
For who is this course?
This course is aimed at beginners in the color correction/grading field. You are not required to have any pre-knowledge, however some basic experience with Premiere Pro will help a lot.
This course is not for experienced colorist.
- An installation of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 or later
- Mac or PC that can process full HD video clips to work with the attached materials
What is Lumetri?
Since the release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 we can now find the Lumetri engine inside Premiere itself. Before it was only part of the color correction program "Adobe Speedgrade". These lumetri tools have so much possibilities to make professional color corrections and grading that we don't need a dedicated program for it anymore.
Class Projects 1 See All
40 of 41 students recommendSee All
Great job of explaining the technical side of color correction as well as offering some practical creative tips. Sensible workflow advice and very effective breakdown of complex Lumetri tool set. Thorough and very approachable teaching style! I would love to see a follow up series that delves deeper into creative techniques on the grading side.
With more than 10 years of passionate experience in video production I host my own company and Youtube channel.
Our company "Cinecom" produces commercials, corporate's and after movies. I share all the experience I gain through Youtube and Skillshare courses.
Before Skillshare and Youtube, I worked 3 years for the international e-learning company "Envato Tuts+", where I created more than 20 online courses.