Planning a Life You Love: Creating, Organizing, & Utilizing an Agenda
- 1x (Normal)
Choosing Your Planner System3:10
Putting Your Priorities on Paper2:32
Designing Your Unique System4:08
How Creativity Increases Productivity2:52
Paper Planning in a Modern World2:28
About This Class
Utilizing an agenda is an essential skill that allows you to focus on what matters. Designing an agenda that inspires you, fuels you, and encourages you to be your best self is an incredibly beneficial skill to add to your skill set. Dreaming about a life you would love is one thing, but actually creating that life for yourself is another. In this class, I will be teaching the skills you need to organize your daily to do's, refine your long-term goals, and design a unique and efficient planning system that works for you, in order to create a life you love.
In this class, you will...
- Learn how to create a planner using any notebook/journal and get a brief introduction to other planning systems
- Be introduced to materials that enable you to use a planner more effectively
- Develop skills that allow you to get a deeper understanding of your tasks, priorities, and goals
- Effectively organize your agenda in a way that complements your aspirations
- Become more productive, creative, and efficient!
Class Projects 1 See All
In love with creating and crafting. I have a knack for productivity and organization, and I love to share what I know with others in order to help them design a life they love too.