Photoshop Compositing - Retouching A Commercial Ad
- 1x (Normal)
Lesson 1 Behind The Scene Instagramer I9:30
Lesson 2 Raw Conversions17:04
Lesson 3 Help Layers & Sharpness11:07
Lesson 4 Image Clean Up & Retouch7:04
Lesson 5 Dodge & Burn9:06
Lesson 6 First Color Grading12:59
Lesson 7 Iphone Raw Conversion7:14
Lesson 8 Merging in Iphone18:11
Lesson 9 Color & Light Control7:11
Lesson 10 Building Iphone Screen7:26
Lesson 11 Adding Iphone Graphics13:04
Lesson 12 Final Color & Adjusmtnets9:50
About This Class
Instagram I - Become A Master In Photoshop Compositing
- 2+ Hours of Photoshop compositing "Upgrade your PS Skills"
- Includes all raw project files which you can profit from - Instantly
- Full & free lifetime access to the complete course
- All future & additional lectures will always be free of charge
- No illustrator or another software is needed "You only need Photoshop".
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH PHOTOSHOP COMPOSITING?
- AND NOT GETTING THE PERSPECTIVE RIGHT?
- AND NOT MANAGING TO MERGE THE SUBJECTS RIGHT?
- AND NOT GETTING THE COLOR & MODE RIGHT!
--------------------------- ” Then this course is for you ” -------------------------------
What This Course Entails:
I will teach you how to get into an advanced level of Photoshop, so don’t worry if you don’t have prior experience with Photoshop. Follow my lead and I’ll teach you to be good at it! “Seriously”
All my Photoshop instructions form part of a comprehensive guide that can help you to accomplish your goals by applying these skills. During the lesson you get to eavesdrop as I work, giving you some insight as to how I work and what I do.
The idea is to make Photoshop fun and easy! "Just Practice it "
Whether you have previous experience with Photoshop or not, it doesn't matter. Apply your knowledge for half an hour a day and you could be making huge improvements or even extra cash, just like me.
"And I'm not kidding when I say that you need nothing but Photoshop!"
- You will learn how to master your Photoshop compositing skills "I promise you"
- You will learn how to build, shoot and light such a complex image
- You will learn how to build a complete background from 2 exposures
- You will learn how deep edge a subject and build him / her back into another image " This is a very technical step"
- You will learn how to build on base plate "Final image" out of 3 main concepts
- You will learn how to do suttle skin retouching and wrapping
- You will learn how to do advanced light control & build new light
- You will learn how to do advanced color grading and image moods
- You will learn how to apply graphic elements into an image
- You will learn how to apply dodge & burn techniques on humans and the overall image
- You will learn how to do very complex structuring and layer adjustments
- You will learn on 30 new retouching techniques "Some are very complex, but can be learned after time"
- ... and much, much more!
Intrigued yet? Then keep reading!
I'm known for always offering support in Skillshare, so feel free to shout out if you're stuck or need assistance. "I'm here to help"
One final note:
My goal is to teach you all Photoshop tricks & secrets, so don't stress about not having worked in Photoshop before. "I do my best to make it simple, fun & informative"
I've crammed all my Photoshop knowledge into over 2+ hours of Photoshop tutorials!
After going through this course, you'll be able to apply your new Photoshop skills to Photoshop anything and make some extra cash along the way.
All you have to do is take this class. You have nothing to lose. In fact, you've got a lot to gain.
Love Sharing and Teaching Photoshop
Founder and creator of Retutpro, a retouching platform that teaches photography & photoshop in a simple and fun way.
Here on skillshare I'm an instructor for several photoshop classes, teaching photoshop design and many photography & photoshop retouching related classes. "You can find all classes on my skillshare profile" If you get stuck along the way, feel free to reach out at any time. I'm here to help you! Teaching web classes has become my life. I do this full time and I love my job!