Photographing Your Paintings
- 1x (Normal)
Photographing Your Art6:04
Protect & Shrink Wrapping8:31
About This Class
This class will teach you how I photograph my artwork in order to obtain the best possible digital images for websites, blogs and prints. This proven method will help you better understand why it's important to use natural light and just a few supplies to get crisp images. I will also cover how I store works on paper to prevent damage. Often artists create beautiful art but ruin it over time simply because they do not understand how to protect it from bending & smudging.
Who Is This Class for?
- Anyone that wants to take better photos of their art
- Is, or wants to sell prints & other reproductions
- Needs a better system for storing and protecting works on paper
- One that understands how important quality images over the long haul
Ready To Sign Up?
Enroll today and start taking better images and care of your creations.
Class Projects 1 See All
27 of 28 students recommendSee All
WOW! I've enjoyed Robert's paint loose previous course alot - but this one ramped it up a bit! Really short - but ramped up and super helpful - Robert's quick tips really changed the way I will photograph art! Invaluable course! Thanks RObert - keep them coming!
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM