PIC Microcontrollers Design And Manufacture Your Own Training Board
- 1x (Normal)
Why you should take this course1:35
What is a Training Kit2:11
How training kits make your programming, wiring and testing an easy job1:30
What are the main components that must be in the training kit2:30
What are the extra components that you can be added1:54
What is Printed Circuit Board Design2:01
What is the best software to do that4:14
9 How to start Designing your kit8:25
Designing your kit contiue5:14
Adding power circuit with protection4:39
Making PCB Part112:47
Making PCB Part28:41
Finishing the board5:37
Printing Your design on Heat paper5:37
Buying items online and End of the Course3:26
About This Class
There is many reasons Why You should Take this course:
■Commercial Training Kits have many functions that you might never use and add an additional cost which make the overall cost of a kit very high.
■There is no chance that you will find a kit that match your exact needs. ■You can easily adjust the items of the kit and make many copies at your home at a very low price.
■You will get to practice playing with electronics.
So This course will offer you:
- A-Z Guide to designing, drawing and testing different training kit circuit that comes in hand, using one of the most popular software in the electronics industry, after this course you will be a master at making your own trainning kit instead of buying it.
- You will become professional in making your own circuits, you will even be able to master mass producing any electronic module for Microcontroller that you find useful.
- Video and Text lectures are included along with the software package that will be used in this course.
- All what you need for this course is your laptop and headphones.
- This course is open for comments and suggestions.
- Another reason Why you should take this course, well, because you will learn by doing not by listening and you will become an expert in making your own circuits.
A Group of skillful engineers will deliver high quality courses for all of you from all around the world, under the name of Educational Engineering Team.
We also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, gave many courses about engineering topics.
More information about us:
·We Own more than 3 websites, 5 blogs and two YouTube channels with more than 2 Million view and 10K Subscribers.
·Work with different ads networks.
·Working as Freelancer in Engineering by giving courses online and help students with different courses and graduation projects.
·A board member of the Microsoft .Net Club Team at Al-Azhar University.
·Founded EngPal Team (A team that makes workshops and courses with reduced cost to help students understand and develop their skills).