Mind Mapping for Communication Clarity, Creativity and Strategy
- 1x (Normal)
Project Description, Assignment/Delivarables0:48
What is a Mind Map?1:54
Benefits of Mind Maps1:00
Laws of Mind Mapping1:04
Creating a Mind Map - Step 12:44
Creating a Mind Map - Step 20:18
Creating Images on a Mind Map - Step 31:13
Boeing Corporation Story0:50
About This Class
- In today’s times creativity, communication clarity, strategy, good memory & www.yourmindmap.com time management are mandatory for high performance, better productivity we need to think “Creatively and strategically”. That is, in an organized manner. We are so overloaded with information everywhere.. that it is important to focus on the correct information with clarity, strategy & saving time!!
- Mind Mapping is a “ visual thinking tool”. Its concept has been reconized globally. It is simple, fun and effective in bringing memory enhancement from 50% to 500% immediately.
- It is considered the “Swiss Army knife of the Brain”
- It has been invented by Tony Buzan who is officially the most creative man in the world.
- The phenomena of Mind Mapping are now world-renowned. Why is it that millions of people around the globe find it such a useful tool for creative thinking, planning and collaborating with others?
- Evidence shows that Mind Maps can facilitate the learning process in a variety of ways.
- A Mind Map can help you think with greater clarity to explore relationships between ideas and elements of an argument and to generate solutions to problems. It also becomes easier to integrate new knowledge and organize information logically as you aren’t tied to a rigid structure
- Mind Mapping encourages critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Mind Mapping brings together your left brain and right brain which dramatically increases your mind power. By using both cortical sides simultaneously you are maximizing your brain’s potential.
Class Projects 2 See All
Ritu Advani is an Accredited Trained Licensed Consultant and Instructor for Mind Mapping and an Advance iMind Maps software.Trainer. She has trained directly with Tony Buzan - the inventor of Mind Mapping, Chris Griffiths, CEO of THINK BUZAN and the THINK BUZAN team. She has held and conducts Mind Mapping Workshops for Corporates, Organizations Entrepreneurs, Colleges & Schools. Ritu has studied and worked in the United States and India.
Ritu is certified with www.Energiawellbeing.com for SHARPENING YOUR LEARNING ABILITIES before you SHARPEN your SKILLS. Buiding Primary, Secondary and Higher Education for BUILD INTELLECT, BUILD SELF, BUILD CAREER ( An all round development)
Ritu is a NLP practitioner,
A career & relationships counselor
Ritu was intrigued by the concept of Mind Mapping when she heard Tony Buzan’s presentation in 2011. She has trained directly with Tony Buzan, Chris Griffiths and their team.
Ritu has held MInd Mapping presentations & workshops at,Children’s Movement of Civic Awareness, Dalmia School ( Mira Road), Nalanda Institute School for LD kids, Queen Mary’s High School, H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, IMC, Indo American Society, Indian Merchant Chambers, Ficci – Flo CMCA , Davars College, Tata Asset Management, Biostadt, Ajmal Perfumes India, Phorum Jewelers, Doctors, Entrepreneurs, Travel Agencies, Educationists and more.
Ritu is presently on the Executive Committee of Indo American Society in Mumbai. She chairs the Women's Empowerment committee
Ritu was the President of American Alumni Association, 2006 – 2007
Ritu went to school and college in Mumbai., India
She graduated from Sophia College. (B.A.), Mumbai, India
Travel and Tourism, Diploma, Boca Raton Florida
Interior and Environmental Design, ( U.C.L.A.) California
Career Details :
Her experiences are in
- Banking with Savings Institutions in the USA.
- Travel & Tourism Consultant in Palm Beach, Florida & Los Angeles, California USA/ & Mumbai, .. India., (Travel & Tourism Education at Florida Atlantic University, Florida
- Ritu studied Interior and Environmental Design at University of Los Angeles,” “UCLA” California “. She has been practicing Interior Design for several years under the banner name of “ Interior Ambience”
She had been on the Global Warming Committee at Indian Merchant Chambers and active with Environmental and Energy Programs..
She is involved with CMCA (Childrens Movement of Civic Awareness). An NGO which teach 14 year old school kids “Civic & Social Responsibilities” as citizens of India..
She enjoys reading, traveling, music, theatre,, interior design, interacting with people from various cultures and ‘Thinking about Thinking’.