Mental Subtraction Using All From Nine And Last From Ten formula
- 1x (Normal)
Mental Subtraction Introduction1:54
About This Class
Are you tired of being slow in math or you are good at math but tired of working hard, which is sometimes NOT required. For example solving following problems should not take you more than 3 seconds each.
- 10,000 – 3,300 =
- 1,000 – 580 =
- 10,000 – 6,780 =
- 10,000 – 4,000 =
- 100,000 – 23,456 =
- 80,000 – 7,654 =
- 1,000 – 876 =
- 10,000 – 9,973
- 7,000 – 731 =
- 60,000 – 6,789 =
This class of mental subtraction is a part of Warp Speed Math Series. In this class I will share with you how to subtract numbers which are near bases like 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 etc, easily and quickly in your mind.
Advantages of Warp Speed Math
- Increases speed, guarantees accuracy and consistent precision.
- Eliminates number crunching phobia.
- Cross checking an answer.
- Time saving in tests like GRE, GMAT and ACT.
- Invigorates left and right brain segments.
- Exponential improvement in concentration, visualization and memory.
Class Projects 1 See All
Mansi is an experienced math and science tutor. She loves teaching math and science. She is an environmentalist by profession and at heart. She loves exploring new places especially National Parks and Wild Life Sanctuaries.