List Building Master Class: Get More Subscribers and Keep Them Opening your E-mails
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
MASTER CLASS OBJECTIVE: Learn advanced strategies to get build massive subscribers lists and keep them opening your emails
- How to quickly set up squeeze pages and capture systems
- How to use autoresponders effectively
- How to create quick giveaway freebies to build your list
- How to find free pre-written emails
- How to increase open rates and click-through rates
8 Benefits of Email Marketing and Why You Must Build Your List
- Because when you build a list, you own it and you have 100% access to it. If Twitter or Facebook collapsed or instituted a change tomorrow in their privacy or user settings, your ability to communicate could be hampered instantly. You don’t want 100% of your access to be controlled by someone else who you have no control over.
- It’s a permission based asset, meaning that those who sign up have given you permission to share and communicate with them. This gives you authority.
- It’s proactive and enables you to communicate when you need to with a qualified audience who is likely to pay more attention (since they opted in to your list).
- Despite the popularity of Twitter and Facebook, etc. not everyone is on them but almost everyone has email.
- Even if you have a blog, many of your readers still have no idea what an RSS is or how to use it. An email newsletter or email blog subscription makes it simple for those who are less tech savvy.
- Most people read or at least glance at their emails as they slide through their inboxes. On the other hand, when someone is following thousands on Twitter or Facebook it’s harder to get your message seen because they may only be “actively” following a much smaller group.
- Email can be used to drive engagement on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- It’s low cost and it helps you capture the impact from any promotional efforts you do (example… if someone links to your site and sends traffic there but you aren’t offering any clear way for them to signup then you lose out on the impact of that traffic).
Learn about internet marketing and how you can make money online, from the comfort of your own home, with very little or no investment!
Several of my courses teach you how to make passive income, this means that after you set up the system, it will keep bringing in money without any effort from your part!
Take the knowledge I'm offering you and take action immediately!
I want to know what you think of my courses, so don't forget to leave your feedback!