Learn Photoshop while you" Run for Presidency"!
- 1x (Normal)
Presidency Course Intro1:41
Getting the Flag Image4:53
Adding Your Photo9:18
Making your Photo Look better2:20
Adding the Text layers6:19
Saving your File and Wrapping Up4:12
About This Class
In this class you're going to get a chance to run for presidency in your country and while you do so you'll get a chance to learn some basic Photoshop tools that you can use to create your campaign poster.
Are you interested?
During this fun and interactive activity you will get to know about the most important Photoshop tools and skills:
- Where to get Free images that you're allowed to use?
- Resizing your images the right way.
- How to select your character and isolate him from the image?
- Making a perfectly clean selection.
- How to use the Refine Edge Dialog box?
- How to use Image adjustments the modern way.
- Using the Type Tool.
- Saving your Image the right way.
All of that is covered in fun and easy-to-follow videos.
See you inside the class!
I am a certified Adobe Education Trainer and have worked as a trainer for a couple of years and recently moved into becoming an Online Instructor.
Graduated as a pharmacist, I found my passion in technology and from learning to teaching, I spend most of my time in front of my computer learning new skills, freelancing and creating online courses to help you learn those same skills with ease.
I am also a freelancer with 8+ years of experience working with WordPress and Graphic Design.