Introduction to Becoming a Superstar Sales Man or Woman
- 1x (Normal)
Closing, Listening & Fact Finding5:57
Pull Selling, Urgency & Stories9:11
Ownership & Discipline8:27
Conclusion, Journey & Free Book2:20
About This Class
Sales training is usually boring and theory. This is not and it will work! The owners of CRS Academy have earned Millions of Pounds for themselves and their ex bosses.
This Introduction to become a Superstar Salesman or Woman gives you some Ninja Tricks to smash your sales targets and do the same. It’s about the one percent’s that will add up to make you lots of money.
It’s proven stuff, we’ve been there and done it – and are now training it.
If you want to be a successful salesperson, sales manager or boss then don’t miss out on this course.
It’s a FREE course to give you a flavour of the impact we can have on you and your earnings.
There’s loads more to come but for now please enjoy this taster session.
Chris, Rob & Stu
PS. You’ll learn about a secret sales technique that took a Renewable Energy company from a £2M turnover to a £24M turnover in 12 months and it will work for you. Can you spot what it is?
Class Projects 1 See All
Rob is a highly focused sales, marketing and Funnel expert who has no fear about challenging the status quo to grow a business. His mantra is “If you always do what you’ve always done then you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” You’ll find that he wont be shy in helping you do things a bit differently to crush your competition.
He’s also an Ex professional footballer with Bournemouth, playing under Harry Redknapp, Tony Pulis and Mel Machin playing. He spent 8 years with Bournemouth, recording 171 appearances and 14 goals. He holds the Bournemouth club record for youngest appearance in the first team on 15 September 1992 against Blackpool away.
Claim to fame: Harry tried to sell him for a Million Pounds to Sheffield United but Dave Basset and Chris Kamara said he couldn’t hit a barn door and they sent him packing.
3 finest traits: Tenacious, thinks differently and closes at will.
- After having to retire through injury Rob worked as a cold call door to door Insurance salesman and was promoted to Area manager within 3 months
- He won many company conventions across a two year spell as an Area manager and finished runner up across the UK for team sales and was promptly promoted to the District Manager of the Midlands.
- Set up and ran a web design company for 2 years.
- Helped recruit, train & grow the consultant base from 40 to over 200 for a large financial services organisation all whilst running a 10 man team.
- Joined a newly formed local Solar company and led the sales team in sold cases for two month before taking a management position and again helped them go from 1 million a year up to 50 million.
- Worked with one of the UK's biggest Entrepreneurs to help grow his sales team and build a huge business trade show presence. Helped 100s of people plan and develop their business funnels.