- 1x (Normal)
Welcome To This Course!1:30
Get Instant Social Proof With This App2:51
How To Find Relevant Hashtags For Your Posts2:07
The Key To Making Your Hashtags More Visible1:44
Use This App To Declutter Your Following Regularly2:25
Here's How To Create A Targeted Instagram Following3:14
The Fastest Way To Engage Your Community By Replying To Comments1:51
About This Class
On the 1st June 2016, Instagram changed their terms of service. This in effect altered the way many people had been acquiring a lot of followers previous to that point. Although this makes the process a bit more complex, there are workarounds that you can employ to build a large following.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Find and utilise the most relevant hashtags for your photos to bring you engagement
- Instantly get 100s of likes and engagement on your photos (instant social proof)
- Create a large targeted following even WITHOUT the "Copy Followers" functionality from apps like Crowdfire
- Declutter your following of the people that are not following you back
- Ensure you engage your audience by replying to comments in an efficient manner
This is quick hack class - meaning these are the essential tips that you need to know in order to create a great Instagram following. If you stay consistent and master these techniques, you will see your following count accelerate in no time!
Class Projects 2 See All
13 of 16 students recommendSee All
This course was very helpful! I didn't know about several of the tools that were suggested, and I think using them alone will really help me build an Instagram following. Thank you!
I'm an Internet Entrepreneur with a background in both the Management Consulting & Telecommunications industries. The skills that I have acquired during those stints and in previous years in general have unleashed my passion to teach.
I have a wide array of skills that I share with you via my courses
(1) Social Media
One of my true passions, I have invested a lot of time building a presence online. Highlights include:
- Creating a connection base of 100+ people in a large Management Consulting firm within weeks of starting the job.
- Met with a handful of Managing Directors & Senior Managers after approaching them on Social Media
- Trained Partners on how to effectively make use of LinkedIn & Twitter to network and generate leads
- Conducted Workshops with Project Teams and Small Enterprises on the use of Twitter and LinkedIn
(2) Resume/CV & Interviewing
With 30+ Job applications, I have gained a deep understanding of the recruiting process
- I have never failed to get an interview (phone or face-to-face) after submitting my Resume
- Participated in over 20 Job Interviews & Assessment Centres
- Worked for a leading Management Consulting firm in a highly competitive market
- Heavy user of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. I completely rebuilt the spreadsheets inherited from one of my teams, reducing the monthly updating time by over half the time (a few business days)
- Co-produced reports that were ultimately held by members of the Board of Directors in one of the Multinationals I worked in (using Excel & PowerPoint)
- General productivity freak, I love technology and always look for ways to make it work for me
How I got here…
Until recently I never really envisioned myself starting my own business. In fact, it was quite the opposite - my dream was to work for a large Multinational/ Consulting company and enjoy the riches of the Corporate life…
I soon found myself in what I thought would be my "dream job" only to do work that wasn't at all fulfilling, spending hours every day commuting and paying enormous rent (almost half of my salary) in one of the largest cities in the world. I felt stuck, limited and didn't think much of my future prospects.
I look back now and find it funny how at our lowest points we make life-changing decisions. Since a few members of our Mastermind Group had launched online businesses, I decided I would give it a try. I made up my mind that whatever happened, I absolutely HAD to launch an online product before my birthday.
Within two months, I launched my first Udemy course.
One month later I decided to quit my job (to the utter amazement of my colleagues, managers, friends & family - they probably thought I was crazy) and never looked back since.
What I aim for is simple: I want to get you real results in the fastest possible time. Whether it's improving your presence on Social Media, getting your dream job, improving your productivity or self-development, I want you to walk away from my courses with a sense of achievement.
The courses I create are structured in a step-by-step manner so that you can implement them straight away. They do require your effort & commitment, but if you do that I'm extremely confident you can get to the next level.
Ultimately, receiving a message from a satisfied student detailing how I've helped him or her is immensely gratifying, more so than any number of sales.
Get in touch!
If you're one of my students and you want to ask me a question, or you're just reading this now and think we might have something in common then post a discussion item on one of my courses - I'll be more than happy to answer & get to know you better!