Illustrate a Sporting Scenario: From Concept to Final Artwork
- 1x (Normal)
Choosing a Match2:26
Define Color Palette0:51
Tips & Tricks7:13
About This Class
In this class I'll be taking you through my process of illustrating a sporting moment. I will describe how to capture the story behind the scenario through my illustration style.
We will start from choosing a sporting moment, creating concept sketch, illustrate the basic shapes using Photoshops's pen tool, adding texture using brush. And to finish, we will do some color adjustment and leveling to set the drama.
What You'll Learn
- Choose a sporting moment. We will discuss on how to choose a match of which we will create the artwork, and what are the key things we consider while choosing it.
- Create concept sketch. We will create a concept sketch to set the composition that briefly tells the story of the match.
- Define color palette. Based on the moment's mood & emotion we will create a color palette.
- Create basic shapes in Photoshop. The shapes will be the foundation for our character.
- Add texture using brush. It is the texture that adds the depth to the characters.
- Color adjustment. Finally we will do some color adjustment to fine tune the artwork.
What You'll Create
You will create your own version of your favourite sporing moment.
Class Projects 3 See All
40 of 43 students recommendSee All
This was a GREAT Class. Very to the point with excellent tips and techniques. One of the best on Skillshare!