IR Verbs: Learn a Verb, Play a Game, Win a Prize!
- 1x (Normal)
1. IR Verbs- Learn a Verb, Play a Game, Win a Prize!1:42
2. Getting Started2:11
3. La pratique orale7:19
4, La pratique écrite4:09
5. La dernière étape- Almost There!3:18
6. Bravo! Claim Your Prize!1:52
About This Class
Each class in the Bite-Sized French series can be taken independently.
IR verbs are the second largest group of verbs in French. Once you learn how they work, you will have greatly increased your ability to communicate in French!
This is a class that is organized as a Four-Step Challenge. Step 5 is to claim your prize! If you complete all of the steps, you will have learned to:
- identify IR verbs in French
- pronounce them correctly in their conjugated forms
- use them correctly in spoken and written sentences
Class Projects 2 See All
4 of 4 students recommendSee All
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.