How to Start a Successful Blog - Blogging 101
- 1x (Normal)
How to Start a Successful Blog9:18
Why Blog? 5 Reasons Why You Should2:21
How to Make Money Blogging3:47
How to Promote Your Blog9:21
Blogging Tips for Beginners6:07
WordPress Hosting 1015:50
Build Your Email List Faster6:33
About This Class
1. Are you interested in building your online brand, platform, and authority?
2. Do you seek a low-cost method of attracting customers, clients, and sales?
3. Do you want to make passive income while working from home?
If you answered "yes" to at least one of these questions, then this course is for you!
I've been blogging for a couple of years, and my website has steadily attracted more visitors and income as a result of broader search relevance and savvy marketing (current Alexa ranking < 200K). While many other digital content producers leverage marketplaces only, for instance, Udemy and Amazon, I believe blogging is critical to developing a sustainable online presence for the long term. Furthermore, my blog acts as the centerpiece of my online business.
How to Start a Successful Blog addresses the fundamentals of blogging. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Launch and design a blog for future success and profitability
- Implement various monetization activities to drive revenues
- Promote and market your blog to increase traffic to your site
- Use professional blogging techniques to beat your competitors
- Increase conversions of subscribers and sales
- Understand website hosting and what to watch for
- And much more
Let's Start Learning!
Enroll now and start blogging TODAY!
My aim is to help you:
- Build a successful and profitable online business using savvy marketing techniques
- Create a fantastic lifestyle that yields freedom, excitement, choice, and fulfillment
- Manage your finances more effectively to retain income and attract wealth
- Launch digital products successfully to achieve sales targets and bestseller status
- Develop amazing WordPress sites that attract traffic, subscribers, conversions, and more
Chad’s a blogger and bestselling author of several books and courses covering online business, lifestyle design, marketing, money, self-publishing, and WordPress.
Chad holds a bachelor of commerce degree in management, and he’s completed postgraduate studies in entrepreneurship and marketing from Stanford and Wharton respectively. Furthermore, he’s completed advanced education in wealth and project management.
Chad has traveled and worked around the world. He loves playing ping pong, golf, and beach volleyball in his spare time.
Visit chadtennant.com to achieve online business and lifestyle success.