How to Run an Effective, Successful Meeting
- 1x (Normal)
1. How to Run an Effective, Successful Meeting1:04
2. 5 Things to Do Before the Meeting7:22
3. At the Meeting; TPRP2:43
4. A Very Useful Tool that's Free!3:59
5. Help Your Group Work Together2:54
About This Class
If you are a part of a committee, a team, or a volunteer group, then you attend meetings regularly and at some point may be asked to conduct them. This class leads you through everything you need to know about running great meetings.
- Establish a clear purpose for the meeting by using the agenda effectively
- Use TPRP meeting guidelines
- Facilitate meetings in a way that encourages teamwork
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.