How to Get Free Traffic Under 24 Hours
- 1x (Normal)
How to Get Free Traffic Under 24 Hours Introduction2:23
How Traffic Exchange Work Exactly1:08
How to Failed in Traffic Exchange1:41
Difference Between Auto Surf and Manual TX1:38
How to Properly Use Traffic Exchange Networks2:43
Traffic Exchange Network 15:13
Traffic Exchange Network 24:26
Class Project and Course Summary1:32
About This Class
In this course, we will touch on traffic exchange platform that have a network of websites and funnels traffic around it. How you can get free traffic when you just start out to get new customers or visitors to your website.
Here are some of the steps:
- Step 1 : A user signs up for a traffic exchange.
- Step 2: User browse traffic exchange network sites and earn some credits
- Step 3: Credits earned can be redeemed for cash, or spend to get website traffic
- Step 4: User can purchase more credits and put their site in rotation for the traffic exchange.
- Step 5: Once the credit runs out, either the user buy more credits or browse other user website to get free credits
What You Will Learn:
- How traffic exchange exactly work
- Which traffic exchange network to join to bring you traffic under 24 hours
- How to properly use traffic exchange networks (do’s and don’t)
Class Projects 1 See All
⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠Started off my career in 1998 as an IT engineer with IBM. Later on started my own blog on men's accessories and became an online retailer since 2006.
Fast forward, I have published a book on Amazon "App Flipping: Amazing App Flipping Tactics that Work." And started my own company Appnews Network in 2013.
Online teaching was what I did since 2009. You would be able to tap into my knowledge in the following areas:
1. Internet Marketing, 2. Online selling (eBay, Amazon, eCommerce), 3. Design (IBM Certified Lotus Notes Developer), 4. Telecommunication (Bridge-Technology - Avaya Certified), 5. Online Research (For food trends), 6. Traditional Chinese Medicine & Metaphysics aka Feng Shui (Hobbyist), 7. Paranormal Activities (Investigator since 2007 with SPI), 8. Mobile Apps development, 9. BingAds Certified Professional, 10, IBM BigData 101 Verified