How To Create An Online Marketing Funnel | Gary Shouldis | Skillshare

How To Create An Online Marketing Funnel

Gary Shouldis, Internet marketer and blogger

Play Speed
  • 0.5x
  • 1x (Normal)
  • 1.25x
  • 1.5x
  • 2x
7 Videos (56m)
    • #1 Building an Online Marketing Funnel

    • #2 Getting Traffic To Your Website Fast

    • #3 Getting Conversions On Your Sales Page

    • #4 Converting Organic and Social Traffic

    • #5 Creating Up Sell and Cross Sell Opportunities

    • #6 Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing

    • #7 Recap and Additional Tips


About This Class

In less than an hour, you will learn how to create your own highly effective online marketing funnel that will generate leads and sales for your business on autopilot.  This easy to understand step by step video course will walk you through everything you need to know to set up your own marketing funnel.

Why build an online Marketing Funnel?

Selling or generating leads online is not a one-step process.  People don't just land on your website and automatically buy from you.  Just like in real life, selling online means building trust with your customers. Most people who visit your website will not be ready to make a commitment at that moment. 

This is where a marketing funnel comes in.  Instead of just concentrating on the less than 1% of people who are ready to buy right away, a marketing funnel will help you capture the rest of the 99% of people who may be interested, just not ready to buy just yet.

In this course, I teach you what an online marketing funnel is, what elements make up a marketing funnel, and how you can create one for your own business.  The great thing is that once you learn how to create it once, you can use this formula over and over again in your business.

Check the Class Project section for downloads and additional resources.





  • --
  • Beginner
  • Intermediate
  • Advanced
  • All Levels
  • Beg/Int
  • Int/Adv


Community Generated

The level is determined by a majority opinion of students who have reviewed this class. The teacher's recommendation is shown until at least 5 student responses are collected.

Gary Shouldis

Internet marketer and blogger

Gary Shouldis has been providing web marketing and consulting services for small businesses and franchises since 2006. He is the founder of 3Bug Media, a web marketing company that has helped hundreds of businesses start and run highly successful marketing campaigns.

He is an avid blogger, reaching over 20K small businesses a month. He is also the host of the popular small business podcast, The Small Business Express.

See full profile

Report class