How To Break A Bad Habit - 5 Strategies That WORK!
- 1x (Normal)
Why Your Want To Take This Course2:32
Cravings: The Activator Of Bad Habits1:26
Habits Are Different - Cravings The Same0:37
1. Create A Plan3:18
2. Delay Acting3:13
3. Make It Inconvenient To Act2:37
5. Silence Your 'Addictive Voice'3:02
How To Download And Use This Course's LifeMap0:59
How To Rate, Review, And Leave Feedback1:27
About This Class
How To Break A Bad Habit: 5 Ways To Conquer The Cravings That Drive Your Bad Habits
If you're struggling with a overcoming a bad habit and not seeing much success, you're going to love this course.
Using a unique and visual one-page worksheet that you can download, print, and reference anytime you like, you're going to learn why focusing on defeating your cravings is one of the most important elements to overcoming any bad habit.
Then we're going to dig into 5 ways to do this:
- The 'MUST Have' - First, I'm going to demonstrate to you something you HAVE to have in place if you want to ANY chance of overcoming your cravings. Without it, your desires and impulses are going to win every time.
- The Craving Intensity Curve - Next, you're going to learn about the craving intensity curve and how it works. If you regularly give into your cravings because they get so intense that they seem unbearable, this idea could literally change your life.
- Leverage and Steps - After that, we're going to discuss how to leverage distance and steps to make the object of your cravings less desirable.
- Craving Kryptonite - Then, you're going to discover that your cravings have a kryptonite - and I'm going to show you how to unleash it in 15 seconds.
- The Silencer - And finally, you know that little voice that kicks in whenever you resist your cravings? The one that tells you that it's OK to give in just one more time, and that you if you go ahead and give in right now, you can start fresh again tomorrow? That voice is lying to you - and I'm going to give you a simple strategy for silencing it for good!
This course uses a lot of illustrations to explain ideas, examples to show you how they're used, and practical action steps to help you use them in your own life.
I really look forward to sharing a ton of great content with you in this course.
Click to enroll in this course, and I'll see you on the other side.
Class Projects 1 See All
18 of 18 students recommendSee All
Wow! Great class to learn how to overcome my Bad Habit (lose focus due to so many ideas). Like When Then statement. will update my result as a class project. Highly recommend!
SmartPhone Story Videographer Online marketer
*** Enroll in my BESTSELLING course ***
How To Create An Awesome Morning Routine: 10 Ways To Start An Amazing Day
Derek Franklin is an instructor obsessed with not only teaching others great ideas, but also showing them how to put those great ideas into action!
He's also focused on making the entire learning process visual, simple, and fun - something that will be clear to you as you progress through his courses.
Check out all his courses where he digs into habits, productivity, happiness, motivation, learning, self-development, health, and more or visit his website at www.derekfranklin.com to grab some free courses, special offers, and a lot more!