Healthy and Tasty Cooking with Floey: Repollito (Cabbage) Time
- 1x (Normal)
2-Cutting the Cabbage time1:47
3-Cutting the vegetables1:56
4_Meat & Cooking time3:48
5_Adding all the ingredients4:18
6_It is done! Enjoy it! =)1:45
About This Class
Create your own or this healthy & tasty recipe
In this class you will learn how to cook this repollito (cabbage with meat) dish the way I learned it from my mother.
After you take this class you should be able to cook it or come out with you own variation. The project for this class is to create this dish or create your own variation of this one. For example:
1. You could create a Vegan version by eliminating the items that vegans do not eat.
2. You could create a vegetarian version if you eliminate the animal products.
3. Instead of beef you create a version with pork, chicken, fish, etc.
4. Many variations can be created using the recipe that was demonstrated in this class.
I hope you post screenshots in the project gallery showing your creation or build a PC/Mac app or Web app from the build settings menu.
- Head over to the class page and click on Add Project
- Link to post your project to the class
- Write a short description of your recipe
- Upload some screenshots of your recipe
Also please provide feedback if can to other students and check their projects you might find something you like but be constructive, positive and friendly in all your communications.
Links and Tools:
- Screenshot and Screencast (video): Jing or other similar software
- File sharing: Dropbox, senduit or any other similar service
- For taking screenshots if you have Windows 7, 8 or 10 use the Snipping tool
I really appreciate all constructive feedback on the videos and the class in general. Remember I am making this class for you if you have any questions about this class please let me know. Check out at the bottom for the upcoming courses for all the wonderful things that I have prepare for you. I hope you are as excited to learn these recipes as I am to teach about them. I know you are a wonderful group of talented people and I can't wait to see the wornderful recipes variations you will be creating.
Healthy and Tasty Cooking with Floey: Chicken Soup Time (COMING SOON!)
Healthy and Tasty Cooking with Floey: Okra with Ground beef (COMING SOON!)
Class Projects 1 See All
I am here to share the recipes that I grew up with and that I learned from my mom. My family, my children and my friends love them so I hope you will enjoy them to...¡Buen provecho! Enjoy them!