Freelance Marketing 4 - Use Local Events To Find Free Clients
- 1x (Normal)
Introduction to Freelance marketing class1:59
Use Local events to find clients4:27
My process of finding local events6:08
Bonus - Review of my email samples2:27
About This Class
Welcome to my series:Freelance Marketing - How To Find Clients With $0 Budget
This class is about USING LOCAL EVENTS To Find Clients With $0 Budget.
This is the 4th class in this series and we will see how to find clients for your freelance business using local events / network marketing. You don't have to break the bank while finding new clients. Actually I am going to show you how to grow your business without spending any money.
So if you have a $0 marketing budget, this class is perfect for you.
Here are the specific topics covered in this class.
- How to find clients for your business using local events
- Demo of the process that I use (4 step by process)
- Bonus - The email templates that I have used over the years
To download my email templates, go to the project section and then look on the right hand side.
Enroll NOW and lets grow your business without any Ads budget.
TOP Classes By Ali Mirza
- Freelance Marketing 1 - Craigslist To Find Clients With $0 Budget - http://skl.sh/2aYXOsi
- Freelance Marketing 2 - Facebook Groups To Find Free Clients - http://skl.sh/2cPqzn5
- Freelance Marketing 3 - Find Clients With $0 Marketing Budget - http://skl.sh/2cm6Nhw
- 6 Simple Ways To Build A Business On Instagram - http://skl.sh/2aOa3Gt
*Facebook group for teachers > https://www.facebook.com/groups/coursemarketing/
My name is Ali Mirza and I am the CEO & Founder of iSocialYou. I have been in social marketing industry for 10+ years and started iSocialYou in 2014. At iSocialYou I have worked with several mega brands and startups. I help our clients in creating an engaging social brand and then generating leads from their social media presence.
I am also an entrepreneur at heart and have launched some products along the way (FiveOH is the most recent mobile app that I launched in 2015).
While working with key mega brands (Chevy, Lexmark, Papa Murphy) and 100s of SMB, I learned a lot and now I want to help YOU get results from your marketing efforts. My mission is to help 1,000,000 students get results from social media marketing efforts.