Final Cut Pro X: Speed Adjustments & Freeze Frames
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
Learn how to adjust the speed of your clips in Final Cut Pro X.
In this quick lesson you will learn how to:
- Create basic speed adjustments on an entire clips
- How to adjust the speed of a portion/selection of a clip
- How to reverse a clip
- How to ramp the speed of a clip
- How to ramp clip selections
- How to create a freeze frame
We will also look at advanced features like optical flow that enable Final Cut Pro X to apply complex algorithms to improve the speed adjustments you create on a clip.
You can also check out my other Final Cut Pro X classes on Skillshare:
- Learn To Edit Using Final Cut Pro X - From Import to Edit, Export & Backup
- Final Cut Pro X: Layers & Animation using Video & Photoshop Files
I also offer one-to-one live training and consultancy for Final Cut Pro X users at any level. So if you have a project you need assistance with or if you just want to get started quickly with Final Cut Pro X then please get in touch.
Happy ediitng & check out the class project!
For the designer in you I create fun short lessons in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign. I include some creative and technical tips in all my lessons which are always easy to follow. Check out my popular Banksy Yourself Photoshop Class, how to create Polygonal Patterns in Adobe Illustrator or my Photoshop Drawing & Painting Fundamentals.
I look forward to seeing your projects and am always happy to answer your questions.