Divorce Recovery University - 101: Letting Go And Moving On
- 1x (Normal)
Welcome to Divorce Recovery University4:45
Your Perfect Day5:35
Family & Friends' Thoughts5:08
Tragedy & Triumph4:30
Support When Difficult Decisions Are Made5:35
Betrayal / Grudges5:18
Stages 3 and 4 Of Grief5:59
Health Mistakes / Parental Support6:47
Analyzing Your Relationship5:58
3 Choices Following A Divorce5:31
The Red Hot Chili Peppers Challenge5:25
About This Class
Have you been through a divorce, separation, or break up of a long term relationship?
Looking for answers on how to let go of an unhealthy relationship, heal your broken heart, or put your life back together?
Well, maybe you're trying to find healing for the brokenness in your heart and life for the first time, or maybe you've tried before and failed. Whatever the case, you're looking for results, otherwise you'll probably waste a lot of time, and come away hurt, disappointed, and frustrated.
You need a proven mentor and you need a system.
In Divorce Recovery University - 101 your divorce recovery life coach, Sean Witwer, shares his incredible recovery journey and also demonstrates a step by step system which you can use to rebuild your life and reinvent yourself.
In Divorce Recovery University, you'll learn how to:
- Let go of unhealthy relationships
- Heal from the pain of your divorce
- Rebuild the areas of your life that divorce destroyed
- Reclaim your identity and regain your sense of dignity and self-worth
- Regain control of your time and plan days full of meaning and purpose
- Take simple steps to improve your health
- Regain control of your finances
- Expand your social circles and have more friends
- Create new, exciting experiences
- Forgive and let go of all the negative feelings and emotional baggage you carry inside
- Find peace, happiness, and love again
- Discover your life’s purpose
Sign up now to begin your transformation!
I'm On A Quest To Help You To Reinvent Yourself Following A Divorce.
Born and raised in Hawaii, educated at Kamehameha Schools, Sean Witwer holds a B.S. from the University of Colorado, Boulder. He has been a respected public high school teacher in Hawaii for over 18 years and has done extensive volunteer work for churches and organizations serving children and impoverished individuals for nearly two decades.
Despite dedicating his life to serving others, he was thrust into a painful divorce at the age of 33. During his recovery journey, he learned many lessons that can help others struggling with the effects of divorce, separation, or break up of a long term relationship.
Sean Witwer is passionate about sharing his journey and step by step system to help others rebuild their lives. He is now making his teachings available online.