Developing Effective Time Management Habits
- 1x (Normal)
0. Course Promo1:56
1. About the Course2:44
2. Course Overview1:54
4. Your Working Environment4:48
5. Paperwork Management Techniques (I)7:18
6. Paperwork Management Techniques (II)11:05
7. Improving Your Work Environment7:54
8. Time Saving Procedures15:13
9. Use Technology to Improve Time Management3:16
10. Controlling E-mails (I)8:06
11. Controlling E-mails (II)5:09
12. Using Electronic Organizer Systems7:06
13. Recognize and Avoid Time Stealers3:59
14. Dealing with Demands5:50
15. Avoiding Reverse Delegation (I)7:50
16. Avoiding Reverse Delegation (II)5:01
17. Beating Procrastination (I)6:32
18. Beating Procrastination (II)6:48
19. Handling Interruptions (I)6:30
20. Handling Interruptions (II)3:25
21.Effective Time Management1:31
About This Class
Do you want to work smarter and have more time for yourself? Do you want to consistently achieve good results and reach your objectives? Do you want to spend more time with your family and friends?
Stop wasting your time!
Change your work habits! It's easy and you can learn here how. You just need to acquire or develop good habits in three areas: work environment, technology and “time-stealers."
You will learn how to control your work environment, how to use technology to help you be more efficient, how to respond to unreasonable demands of others, how to prevent procrastination and avoid “time-stealers".
- You will learn how to develop the habits that you need to be in control of your time, and stop reacting inefficiently to demands that are made on you.
- And, you will learn how to organize your work environment, and how to employ technology so that it is serving you and not waste your time.
- You will also understand "time stealers", and develop strategies to prevent the waste of time they represent.
Good time management habits don't happen by accident. Learn, practice and be consistent. You will get here the exact techniques to do so.
So, if you want to improve your time management skills this course is for you.
You will have video lectures that include real examples, exercises and case studies; quizzes to check your knowledge level and a small optional course project to help you practice your time management skills.
You have a 30 days money back guarantee, no question asked. And, the discounted access to many other management and personal development courses.
Now, go ahead. Apply for the course! Just hit the “Take this course" button, or if you want to find out more take the free preview and then decide.
Thank you! And, see you inside the course!
Sorin developed and delivered more than 20 courses on management, project management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, soft skills for employees and even corrections incidents management.
He is a certified Trainer and Project Manager, holding a master degree in International Relations and Policy Making and a bachelor degree in Law and Public Administration.
Sorin coordinated during the last 9 years projects of more than 100 million USD total value in areas of rule of law, regional development and human resources. Consultancy delivered for UNESCO and training for United Nations.
He has more than 10 years of middle/senior managerial experience within the civil service (justice, corrections, internal affairs, training), private sector (project management, consultancy, training) and NGO (industrial relations, rural development).
Sorin is also a certified International Computer Driving License (ICDL) tester and trainer for the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions, certified Human Resource Professional and a Public Manager (professional degree).