DIY Studio Photography Lightbox + Demo
- 1x (Normal)
Materials You'll Need2:13
Using your Lightbox Outside0:56
Lighting with Lamps and Customization7:18
About This Class
This class takes you step-by-step through the construction and practical use of a simple studio lightbox.
- Polish your product photography skills by creating a small, portable studio space
- Learn how to utilize its features indoor and outdoor, day or night.
- Customize your box to enhance your photographs for greater variety
Perfect for beginning photographers, professionals, and smart phone photographers.
You will need:
- Cardboard Box (Medium size Home Depot box is my preference!)
- Tracing Paper, Parchment Paper, or Wax Paper (on a roll makes it easy!)
- White or Black Posterboard
- Packing Tape
- Utility Knife / Box Cutter
- Marker / Pencil
- Recommended: 2 matching Desk Lamps for using your Lightbox indoors and at night
Class Projects 9 See All
119 of 119 students recommendSee All
Personable, friendly, fun - nicely paced and thorough without being pendantic. Very light (pun intended) and humble = effective!
Walker upon long paths, eclectic auto-diadact
Photographer. Cat Whisperer. Plant Hoarder. Slytherin.