Create a Portfolio Site with HTML, CSS & Bootstrap
- 1x (Normal)
Layout & The Grid System2:45
Image Hover Effect | Pseudo-class & CSS Transition7:18
Responsive Contact Form15:18
Social Media Icons | Font Awesome7:47
The Footer | HTML entities5:57
Responsive-friendly | Ipad7:40
Responside-friendly | Iphone9:48
Navigation Bar | Scrollspy.js5:02
Using Google Font4:27
Adding a Favicon3:14
SUCCESSFULLY VALIDATE YOUR WEBPAGE WITH W3C VALIDATOR2:21
About This Class
Create your online portfolio with this project-based tutorial. And, Learn about responsive design & fast web development.
Bootstrap 3 is a lightweight and responsive framework for a better and faster mobile-friendly web development.
You will learn to =
- Effectively use the grid system to build a responsive and flexible multi-column layout
- Showcase your artwork/portfolio items with a simple image hover effect
- Use the FLAT UI colors palette
- Use the inspector tool to customize the Boostrap CSS
PLUS, you will discover other resources like:
- The Font Awesome icons designed by Bootstrap
- The Google Fonts
- The online favicon generator
- W3C validation service to build an error-free webpage
- By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of the responsive grid and the bootstrap documentation.
- By the end of the course, you will have a nice responsive one-page site that you can use as a personal page or a professional portfolio.
- By the end of the course, you will be well-versed with most of the Bootstrap built-in CSS and components. You will be ready to design sleek, mobile-ready websites with HTML and CSS
Lessons include topics like:
- How to use the 12-column Grid System
- Adding and customizing links and buttons
- Using Font Awesome to easily include scalable social media icons
- Using the pseudo-class :hover to create cool hover effects
- HTML & CSS Cheatsheets (downloadable)
- Master Bootstrap Cheatsheet (downloadable)
The video lessons will walk you through every process step-by-step.
Join me to create your portfolio & learn about the most popular open-source responsive framework Bootstrap 3.
Class Projects 1 See All
23 of 27 students recommendSee All
Very well explained, clear and useful. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to learn how to properly use bootstrap and learn some tips and good practice to create web pages.
My name is Sandy. I am a freelance Web Designer and Developer based out of Toronto, in Ontario, Canada.
I love creating beautiful, professional and user-friendly websites using the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash to name a few.
Also, I am keen on Web marketing, Web analytics, Visual Design, Video Editing, Photography and WordPress development.
On top of being a Udemy instructor, I am an avid learner of new technologies and digital stuff.