Create Awesome Text & Words - Part Three
- 1x (Normal)
About This Class
In this class I will share some tips & techniques for creating text & words with mixed media. The mediums I will focus on are acrylics and charcoal, but you can use substitutes such as watercolor, oils, crayon, graphite, and/or pen for example - it's up to you. The idea of the class is to get you inspired to try something new to see if will spark your creativity.
Who Is This Class For?
Artists of all levels and anyone that would like to learn more about adding text & words to their artwork. If you enjoy exploring and doodling these lessons will get your juices flowing.
This is Part Three an ongoing series that started with Part One. I would encourage you to watch the Part One & Two before enrolling in this class. This will enable you to maximize your potential learning and to get the most out of your online experience.
Here are the other classes in this series:
This Is Part Three
Here Is The Demo Image
Full time paintslinger from Richmond, Virginia specializing in acrylic & mixed media paintings. Best known for my signature loose brushwork and carefree approach to creating abstract style artwork.
- Official Artist 2012 Kentucky Derby
- Arlington Horse Race Track Chicago
- National Pastime Baseball Museum
- Art On Carnival Cruise Ships
- 555 Fahrenheit Restaurants
- Art on sitcom Modern Family
- Artwork on sitcom The Odd Couple
- Artwork in movie Tracers
- 2013 Mixed Media Instructor Strathmore Papers
- Shenton Valley Vineyards Wine Label
- Art in Polo Resort – upscale hotel In Hong Kong
Website : ROBERTJOYNERARTIST.COM