Copywriting: The Psychology Of Your Irresistible Offer
- 1x (Normal)
8 Elements Of A Highly Converting Offer5:54
Framing Your Price And Value Proposition9:20
Clear Communication - The Ladder Of Abstraction7:02
Social Proof And Video Testimonials11:58
The Power Of The Urgency Principle4:37
Add Bonuses & Incentives3:43
Remove Or Reverse Risk2:54
Add Crystal Clear Call To Action3:15
The Biggest Secret To A Successful Offer3:29
About This Class
Do you want to acquire the skill of writing irresistible and extremely powerful marketing offers?
Did you know that your offer is the most important part of your marketing message? If you neglect even one of the psychological principles you are about to learn in this course, your sales will suffer forever!
Have you invested fatiguing months of product creation and when finally your product or service is ready a lack of sales?
Do you want to know the exact psychology triggers and tactics used by the MOST successful and filthy rich online entrepreneurs?
If you’ve answered “yes” to even one of these questions, then enrolling in this course will be the best decision you’ve made this year.
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I do marketing.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. I work as a Marketing Manager, I teach very successful courses on Marketing Fundamentals and Marketing Psychology, but what’s even more important is that this course is the third one of my copywriting course series. The first course of the series was on mastering headlines and the second turning cold features into benefits. These two courses alone already have thousands of students and over 80 reviews.
So much for me, let’s see what you are going to learn:
In this class will learn how to create and present irresistible offers that people buy! This is a part of the art and science of copywriting and as one of the most successful copywriters who has ever lived said:
“It Is The Deal... The Offer... The Proposition
You Are Making That Is The Heart And Soul
Of Great Copywriting! “ Gary Halbert.
Even if you have some experience with copywriting, if your offer is poorly presented you will have terrible results. Because strong copy will not overcome a weak offer, but “in many cases, a strong offer will succeed in spite of weak copy written by marketing morons” What a colorful language – thank you Gary.
Copywriting is a broad subject and if you want to learn everything at once, it might be a bit overwhelming. For that reason I’ve started creating classes which address separate parts of that subject. This approach is successful, because you master copywriting one step at a time until you transform yourself into a world-class copywriter.
In the first class on copywriting, I teach how to write extremely powerful, attention-grabbing headlines. In the second class on copywriting I teach you how to convert cold features into benefits that sell. This is the third class and here you will learn top 8 proven-to-work psychological elements that you need to inject in your offer so it becomes irresistible and people buy!
Here's Just A Small Glimpse Of What You'll Learn Inside…
- The top 8 psychological elements to include in your marketing offer.
- How to present your price so it looks like the best deal ever, even if you sell a product or service for $500.
- How to “frame” your value proposition.
- The number one question prospects have in their minds – if you don’t address this question your sales will suffer.
- How to communicate clearly and get your message across with 100% accuracy every time. You should understand that marketing is communication. You will learn about the “ladder of abstraction” which I call the “Holy Grail” in marketing.
- How to prove what you promise, so your prospects trust you, like you and buy from you. Plus, you will see a noble marketer who sales his $25000 program ONLY by using a video testimonial. You will learn the power of social proof.
- You will learn how to create urgent situations that cause people to act quickly! And this is scientifically proven to work. You will learn two powerful ways to utilize the Urgency Principle.
- You will learn how to increase the value of your proposition by adding bonuses and other incentives. You will learn the top 2 rules when it comes to adding a bonus to your offer. So many people mess this up. Plus, you will learn exactly what kind of bonuses to consider.
- How to remove risk or even better reverse it. This technique alone is so powerful that would easily increase your conversions if you apply it in the right way.
- How to ask for action in a way that doesn’t sound like a sleazy sales person.
- You will learn the biggest secret of creating a successful offer. By applying the information from that particular lecture it is 100% guaranteed that all the other elements of your offer will work times better.
- I also have a case study for you. I share my personal experience, how I applied the skills you will perfectly know when you complete the course, to attract business partners.
- You will see how I analyze in front of your eyes one letter written by Frank Kern and one sales page written by Eben Pagan. You will see exactly how they used the psychological principles or elements you will learn in this course. If you are thinking why I chose them – really simple. Eben Pagan has generated over 100 million dollars selling digital information products. So we can be sure what he does works! Frank Kern has generated over 40 million dollars for him and his clients.
- And much, much more.
I explain every concept by providing you with great, world-class examples of the most successful copywriters in the world. So, you will be learning about proven strategies. Not vague theories.
Just for a second imagine what it would be to have the skill of writing amazing offers, deals, propositions! This very skill may skyrocket your sales by 2 or 5 or 10 times and even more.
Even if you have the best product in the world if you don’t know how offer it to your prospects, it won’t be successful. You need to have copywriting skills to make it happen.
This course is ideal for:
- Book authors
- Online entrepreneurs
- Online marketers
- And people from any occupation that requires writing marketing copy for the purpose of getting response and action.
… but I want to make something clear… when I say bloggers I don’t mean I will be teaching you how to write blog posts… I will be teaching you how to write pieces of marketing copy that sells.
As for your project assignment – you will have to write a very simple offer by using the principles from the course. First if you have a product or service you will write an offer for it. But if you don’t have a product, we will pretend that you’ve got one and inside the course you will find the niches or topics you will be writing on. This shouldn’t sound complex to you in any way. Follow the principles and you will do fine!
I will provide you with all the knowledge I have and all the resources I use to transform you into a world-class copywriter.
One quick note here. This is the third class of my copywriting series. I’ve intentionally split the topic into smaller digestible classes.
The first class is: Copywriting: How To Write The Most Powerful Headline Of Your Entire Life
The second class is: Copywriting: How To Convert Cold Features Into Benefits That Sell
To become proficient at copywriting and presenting offers I strongly encourage you to enroll in all three courses that are available right now.
I’m working hard to make this copywriting series the best on Skillshare and by enrolling in the courses and leaving honest reviews you are helping me to continue deliver such content.
I invite you to join our community and develop your copywriting skills to sell more of your products almost overnight.
Click the “enroll” button,
I’m waiting for you inside the course!
Class Projects 2 See All
26 of 26 students recommendSee All
Clear and concise course. I learned so much in so little time and feel much more confident about marketing now and have gotten new ideas for copywriting ! Great class !
I watched this course a couple of times and completed almost all of the pages on my website. I know I like to write but I needed to learn the structure and "tactics" of copywriting, well I believe that I've found it in this course. Vladimir's way of teaching is not only clear but most of all comprehensive. I thoroughly enjoyed this course and it's my "go to" course whenever I'm writing copy. Oh, the instructor is also very prompt in providing constructive feedback for the assignment. Highly recommended course!!!!!
Vladimir Raykov works as a Marketing Manager at an innovative and highly developing company for software solutions.
Vladimir has a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and has successfully completed courses on a Master's level on Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Knowledge at Copenhagen Business School.
He is an author, blogger and one of his deepest passions is leadership - bringing out the best in people. Moreover, Vladimir is certified by Case Western Reserve University on a course - Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence. The course was conducted by professor Richard Boyatzis.
Social Media enthusiast with more than 60000 followers on the two of his Twitter accounts (@vladimirraykov and @tech_innovator).
His highest priorities are family and friends. He does and is interested in online teaching and learning as he thinks that these two terms are the new currency of the future.
A strong believer in education, Vladimir is willing to share his knowledge with others.