Comment Poser des Questions
- 1x (Normal)
1.Bonjour et bienvenue! Introduction to the class1:49
2. 4 Ways to Ask Questions en français10:57
3. Les mots interrogatifs: Question Words7:30
4. The Debrief1:19
5. Le projet0:54
6. Merci et à la prochaine1:00
About This Class
Each class in the Bite-Sized French series can be taken independently.
Asking questions in French is an important skill for conversation and for travel. You want to be able to carry on a conversation en français- using questions will dramatically improve your ability to communicate! Knowing how to ask questions will also enhance greatly any travel experience you have in France or other parts of la francophonie. You will be curious about your new surroundings and want to find out more! This class will help you ask the right questions.
In this French class, you will learn:
- 4 ways to ask questions en français
- you will learn les mots interrogatifs / question words en français
- important, commonly-used questions
The Debrief will help explain the important language grammar points.
In addition, there are both oral and written exercises to help you master the skill of asking questions in French.
Class Projects 1 See All
3 of 3 students recommendSee All
Carol, has a very pleasant teaching style. I enjoy taking her classes. I’ll be traveling & speaking French in no time
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.