Business Model Generation Simplified
- 1x (Normal)
Overal Business Diagram8:51
My Company's Business Diagram2:02
The Business Model Canvas4:35
The Simplified Business Model Canvas2:09
My Company's Business Model Canvas14:20
About This Class
If you plan to start your own business you'll need to understand what are all the moving parts common to all businesses.
Surprisingly, many business owners only have a vague idea of what their business model looks like which makes it very difficult for them to articulate what they do, who they serve, and how to optimize it.
In this class I'll teach you how to develop your own business model for an existing company or potential business idea. Here is what we will cover:
- Overall Business Diagram: What are the parts all businesses have in common
- My company Overall Business Diagram
- Understanding the Business Model Canvas by Strategyzer AG
- A simplified version of the Business Model Canvas (BMC) that anyone can understand
- An deep dive into my own company's Business Model Canvas
By the end of this class you'll have a clear understanding of how to model your own Business Model Canvas which will help you to describe, design, challenge, invent, and pivot your business model.
Miguel is a passionate online instructor with 19,000 students and the CEO of Grumo Media where he has produced marketing videos for some of the top Silicon Valley startups including clients like Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity Investments, Reckitt Benckiser, Hipmunk and even Ashton Kutcher. Check his work at http://grumomedia.com