Building Your Brand and Marketing From the Ground Up
No video lessons have been uploaded yet.
About This Class
- Why are some brands so well defined in their approach and connection with their audience?
- Why are some brands masters at communicating to gain fans and supporters?
- Why do some brands rock whatever social media channel they belong to?
The answer is powerful foundations.
It’s no accident that Zappos has incredible values and culture that drives all their decisions. World star athletes didn’t choose Red Bull, Red Bull chose them. Soulja Boy isn’t a millionaire and holder of one of the top viewed YouTube videos of all time by chance. Planned Parenthood doesn’t have trusted and die-hard advocates through luck.
And while some social media stars paid their way to massive followers, all your favorites gained your devotion with intention.
In this 5-week hybrid class, you will take on a series of important, powerful, and brand changing projects that will:
- define the foundation of your brand’s identity
- find its ideal audience
- discover brand-building public relations activities
- construct worthwhile social media strategy
Backed by inspiring and informative case studies, each leg of this project will guide you through the decisions and actions that will solidify your brand’s power.
You're going to learn some of strategies that both small and brands use to achieve rapid success.
What seems so effortless and magical, has been stripped down to its core essence and improved to help your brand grow at a lightning pace.
This course catalogs a series the most important stepping stones in brand development. By using a fine-tuned a methodology and structure, every new and existing brand taking part, can bolster their image and gain brand new communications skills to grow better than ever.
It’s been my goal to help at least 100 brands identify and meet their vision of success by 2013.
Let this hybrid course be your first step in being one of those 100.
Blessed with an Associates Degree from a community college, I've used my gift of gab, positive psychology, cognitive reframing, smart networking, and tactical plans to become:
- A full-time New York City DJ (over 3 years as my ONLY source of income)
- One of Skillshare.com's first Master Teachers (over 300 in person students)
- A professional gaming journalist (nationally published, international speaker)
- A trusted social media expert for global brands (for top financial institutions, world-famous CPG brands, and fashion labels)