Build My Brand: Blogging, SEO, Social Media & Relationships
- 1x (Normal)
Creating an XML Sitemap and Registering with Google Webmaster Tools5:38
Creating a Contact Page and Getting on Google Maps7:17
Adding Social Media Share Buttons4:53
How to Speed Up WordPress9:23
More WordPress Plugins Suggestions4:51
Keyword Research for Site Title16:24
Creating a Blog Post17:46
Setting Up & Using Twitter8:37
Facebook Marketing – The Facebook Page and Like Box6:57
Hacking Social Media6:10
About This Class
How to get 1000's of visitors a day to your website with a blog, onsite optimization, social media and relationships.
How to market your business and website with a blog, onsite optimization, social media and relationships.
A website is essential – not only to every business – but to everyone in today’s economy.
In order to create a successful web presence, it's becoming increasingly important to "be everywhere". I can explain how to achieve this efficiently and without wasting time.
My name's Rob Cubbon I've been running an online business for over 7 years.
I will show you how to ensure a WordPress website is fast, optimized and connected to social media and influencers
I will explain:
- Website optimisation for the search engines
- How to be active on social networks without spending too much time on them
- And, lastly, but by no means least, how to foster meaningful relationships with people in your niche – an often over-looking web marketing essential
This course will show you exactly how to do this with easy step-by-step instructions.
I'm going to show you how to make the most of your WordPress blog. So there will be practical examples of:
- how to set up and use Google Analytics
- how to create an XML Sitemap and register it with Google Webmaster Tools
- how to get on to Google maps
- how to add social media share buttons
- how to make sure your WordPress website works quickly which is a really important SEO concern
- the theory behind blogging and how to make sure it's constantly updated with great articles that are relevant to your niche
- how to optimise your website for Google and the other search engines
- how to do proper keyword research for your website so you target search terms that will be easy and profitable to rank for
- how to create individual blog posts that Google and your visitors will like and that ensures the maximum traffic possible.
Social media can be a huge drain on your time and resources. I can show you how to set up and use the most important social media outlets effectively and efficiently: I will show you how :
- to set up and use Twitter
- all about Facebook Marketing
- how to set up the all-important Google authorship through Google+
- how to use LinkedIn and YouTube
- and, how to maintain brand consistency and regular posting throughout all these channels with the minimum of effort.
Finally I'll show you how to set up and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders and others in your niche which will make you an authority as well as supplying you with much needed links to your site.
Marketing your business on the web today needn't be as confusing as it sometimes seems. I can show you how to do it properly and how to enjoy it.
Communicating with your audience has never been more fun :)
Class Projects 1 See All
5 of 5 students recommendSee All
I've found the class very interesting, it helped me to settle down some information I've already had and find out new useful stuff, I'm sure it'll be helpful for me while I'm working on making my blog and connected to it social media better and more effective! Thank you!
I have over 20 years experience in graphic design and marketing. I have run my own company Rob Cubbon since 2005.
I am also a bestselling Amazon author with books on web design, entrepreneurship and passive income.
I have sold over a quarter of a million dollars of products online – mostly video courses.
I provide creative design and effective marketing services. I love blogging and I love helping people with their businesses.
Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience but it can be difficult as well. There never seems to be enough time for what we want to do.
I’m driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.