Bite-Sized French for Beginners: Numbers
- 1x (Normal)
Bite-Sized French: Les Nombres1:10
2. Les nombres4:14
3. En chiffres et en lettres5:26
4. Combien de ____?2:37
5. Un peu de mathématiques3:03
6. Combien ça coûte?1:51
7. Le chiffre, le nombre et le numéro5:00
8. The Debrief6:17
9. The project/le projet1:31
10. Félicitations et merci1:16
About This Class
Each class in the Bite-Sized French series can be taken independently. In this class you will learn all about numbers in French:
- what they are
- how to say them
- how to write them
- how to use them in real-life when shopping, giving a phone number...
- a few French grammar points around numbers that need attention
Class Projects 1 See All
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.