Bite-Sized French for Beginners: Introductions and Greetings
- 1x (Normal)
1. Bonjour et bienvenue!1:23
2. Les salutations2:52
3. Les Présentations2:50
4. The Debrief4:25
5. Le projet final1:04
About This Class
Bienvenue! Glad to see you.
Each class in this series is self-contained. You do not need to start at number 1. Feel free to jump in and 'snack' on un peu de français! Along the way, you will make connections with real French media and start hearing the words and expressions that you are learning in class.
In this third class of the Bite-Sized French series, you will learn:
- How to greet people in an informal and formal situation,
- How to introduce yourself,
- How to start a conversation
Class Projects 1 See All
5 of 5 students recommendSee All
Now I know introductions and greetings in French! Thanks Carol! :-)
InternetSuccess.com . Marketing online since 1997!
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.