Bite-Sized French for Beginners: ER Verbs
- 1x (Normal)
1. Bonjour et Bienvenue!; Welcome to ER Verbs1:27
2. What is an ER Verb? How are they used?5:48
3. Quatre verbes de plus4:12
4. Pratiquons avec parler!1:54
5 Il était une fois...5:45
6. Practice Lesson3:21
7. Félicitations et merci!2:33
About This Class
“Life is a verb, not a noun. "- Charlotte Perkins Gilman
By the end of this short class, you will able to use the largest group of verbs in French,those that end in ER. All ER verbs follow the same pattern in the present tense.
You will learn:
- how they are used in the present tense
- how to pronounce them
- how to write them
In short, you will be able to talk about what you are doing, where you work, what you like and more!
Class Projects 2 See All
5 of 5 students recommendSee All
Another great class in this "Bite Sized French" series by Carol.
InternetSuccess.com . Marketing online since 1997!
I'm dedicated to helping busy learners progress in English, French and other areas of interest. I currently teach English for Academic Purposes to international students at our local university.
Most of my teaching experience has been in the classroom as follows:
- FSL teacher and French Immersion teacher
- School district French consultant- giving support to other teachers
- Sessional Instructor, Faculty of Education- Brandon University
- Coordinator and developer of program for immigrants and newcomers to our small city
- Presenter of many seminars and workshops including at provincial and national conferences in Canada as well as in my own city.
Teacher and Education Consultant M. Ed.
Winner of National and Provincial (Canadian) Awards for educational contribution in the field of second language education.
Brandon University Gold Medal and the Governor General's Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in the Master's degree program. (2002)
I am Canadian and speak both English and French. I am working on Spanish.