Beginner's Guide To Backlinking For SEO -Tutorial
- 1x (Normal)
Creating Backlinks To Rank Your Website Higher5:25
Outsourcing Backlinks Creation1:05
Verifying Your Website With Webmaster2:05
About This Class
Backlinks are a crucial slice of the mighty SEO cake. Backlinks represent links between your website and other websites, and they can make or break your rankings.
Jump in this course about backlinks: what they will do for you -and how to get them.
Link Building is the most crucial aspect of your SEO campaign. When your website is being linked to from another website, your PR(Page Rank) increases and therefore seen as an important site by Google all the other major search engines which leads to high rankings. So if you want to rank on the first page of Google for your keyword then you must focus on getting backlinks to your website.
How Would Backlinks Benefit You?
Backlinks are very important because it shows the search engines that your site is relevant and popular. If a higher PR site links to your webpage, then Google will think that your site very important. For example, just one link from a PR 7 site will increase your page rank to PR4 which will have a huge impact your search rankings. This will also boost the amount of traffic to your site.
How Can I build Backlinks To My Website?
There are many ways that you can build backlinks to your website;
* Article Marketing - This is my favourite method of generating backlinks and is definitely the best way. Write articles that are related to your website and what you are offering and then submit them to article directories. Make sure you place a link to your site in the author box of your articles. For example, If you plublish your article on 100 directories, then you will have 100 backlinks to your web-page.
* Directory Submission - Submit your site to website directories for massive exposure. Start by submitting your site to free and paid website directories such as Dmoz and Yahoo directories, these are the largest ones so getting approved by these directories will give you a great boost.
* Make a blog and connect it with your website, write unique and compelling content for your blog and link it back to your website.
* Social Bookmarking - Social bookmarking is a great way to build backlinks and generate quick traffic to your site. Another cool thing about social bookmarking is that if your content very interesting then you will create a buzz on those social sites and people will talk about it and share it.
* Link Exchange - Another great way to build backlinks to your site is by exchanging links with other webmasters, preferably with related sites. Find high ranking sites that are worth linking to and shoot them a quick email. Remember, some of them will not accept and some will, so if they say no then move on.
There are many more ways that you can build backlinks, I would love to hear what you guys think. Comment, and tell me if I'm missing some good methods.
We are a team of dedicated, hard-working instructors with diverse skillsets in areas related to internet marketing.
After having gone through the hard work of building our own businesses online, we've decided to compile our findings into easily digestible "bite-sized classes" that you can take on the go.
Classes are released frequently, be sure to check back often.
**OVER 8,500 students have given us their trust**
#1 HOWARD LYNCH
Send me a pm if you have any questions !
Hello everyone! I am a junior internet marketer. I specialize in selling ebooks and producing videos. I wish to share what I have learned and connect with internet marketers. I will answer any questions regarding internet marketing, so don't hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you in no time.
With my partner Antoine Lelievre, we work hard to bring you high quality comprehensive information.
I am capable of teaching:
- Ebook sales and marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Product creation
- Freelancing and content creation
Je parle également français -n'hésitez pas à me contacter!
#2 JOHN NKUME
I am Sharing my Skills & Secrets in 4 Classes!
2. Internet Marketing Series: #1
3. Website Design Series: Coming soon
Hi Guys! I am an Economic research analyst by profession currently working at Deloitte South Africa. Besides my day job, I am an affiliate marketer and netpreneur. I am always looking for ways to monetize content and grow my online business. Here is the complete list of all my the Skillshare classes I teach:
In my quest to build my online business I have learnt quite a lot and I would like to share what I have learnt so far with people starting out in their online business journey and need some direction.
Long story cut short, learning to make money online is an overwhelming process and I would like to make the process easier and less daunting for people by giving them learning shortcuts and pointing them in the right direction to get started and minimize their learning costs.
From my experience I am able to teach people
How to set up wordpress and customize free blogs
Photo and Video Editing
Internet research methods for content creation
Advanced Microsoft Excel
And so much more little tips and tricks no one talks about
You can ask me anything on the above topics and I will try my best to help.
#3 DONALD CLARK
Hello and Welcome!
Ive always had a nack for teaching and so Ive finally decided to join Skillshare and SHARE what I know and learned over the years.
Here youll find real world Internet Marketing tips, tricks and how to's and maybe even a few Life Hacks. My formal training was in Education, but in my life Ive been a corporate operations auditor, a successful small business owner, and now an internet marketer.
In the end.. its all about results and I want to see all of my students get the results that they are looking for.
Im here to answer any questions you have and help you along the way as much as I can. Be sure to reach out and introduce yourself!
Good Luck! and Happy Learning!