Basics of Trading for Beginners: FOREX, Options, Stocks, Binary Options
- 1x (Normal)
Why do trading?5:09
As the graphs are created2:15
The world's largest market2:39
The most famous market in the world2:17
The most interesting market in the world6:06
The easiest market in the world2:59
The most profitable market in the world2:02
Kinds of trading2:29
Kinds of traders2:01
¿What dominates the markets?2:02
Most investors have reason2:19
Support and resistance2:11
The Most Important about Trading1:09
About This Class
Learn all the basics to operate in global financial markets.
You will discover that the trading is suitable for any type of people. No experience is required to learn.
You can operate from home, at any time.
We talk about all the types of investment you can make, from the most famous like stocks and currencies, and others markets which are very interesting.
We define the types of traders in the world and the most widely used types of trading.
You can understand the relationship of the graphs with the behavior of people. So take advantage and make money.
You will find the explanation of the most used tools to invest, and how to interpret them.
At the end we give you some recommendations to start investing, which are very useful.
What are the requirements?
- No prerequisites
- No experience
What am I going to get from this course?
- Realize how easy investment in financial markets can be
- Know all types of investments you can make in the financial markets from home
- Identify what kind of trader is more suited to your personality
- Knowing the types of trading. With its advantages and disadvantages
- Understand that knowing the behavior of investors is so useful to gain in trading
- Knowing the tools and concepts more used for investing
- Having the ability to create their own investment strategy
What is the target audience?
- People interested in obtaining return of their money
- People with little knowledge in financial markets
- People interested in improving their investment strategies
- People who do not know where and when to invest
Hi, my name is Daniel. I am a graduate student of Industrial Engineering, with emphasis in finance and entrepreneurship.
I am a trader since 2009, but I've been studying this issue since 2005, which I learned a lot during the crisis of 2008. I know most investment strategies in different markets, and I know what works and what does not for each one.
I have innovated in creating different investment strategies in financial markets and real estate, with great result, which has allowed me to work a few hours a day.
I have been involved in the social media marketing world during many years. Now, I have knowledge in many sites like Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.
It's a short summary, but do not hesitate to contact me if you have any doubts.