10 Survival Tips for Long Distance Writers
- 1x (Normal)
STLDW 1 Welcome and Focus5:02
STLDW 2 Eat Properly1:45
STLDW 3 Take A Break2:51
STLDW 4 Posture3:42
STLDW 5 Care for Your Eyes1:32
STLDW 6 Sleep3:16
STLDW 7 Targets Deadlines2:06
STLDW 8 Work Space Organisation 11:42
STLDW 9 Work Space Organisation 21:56
STLDW 10 Summary and Wind Up1:20
About This Class
So you’re a writer, huh? How’s your writer’s journey going? Thirsty hungry and tired yet? Blisters on the feet? Not to mention fingers. Did anyone give you the lowdown before you started?
I thought not. Nobody told you you’d be schizo from your double life, bleary from your double vision, and staggering from sleep deprivation, malnourishment and exhaustion. Now you’re worried you’ve run out of road before you’re even halfway down it.
Relax. I have a survival package for you. Stuff I learnt the hard way.
Here’s what we’ll cover.
- Welcome and Focus – why am I doing this?
- Eat Properly – food for the soul is not enough.
- Take a Break – revive the sunken spirit.
- Posture – more important than you know.
- Seeing straight – care for your eyes.
- Sleep – do you get enough?
- Targets & Deadlines – is there a difference?
- Works Space and Organisation – why it matters.
- Pace Yourself – the long haul.
- Wind Up and Summary.
Class Cover Art by Alaricia on PeoplePerHour.
Web content writer, author and screenwriter.