1 hour Yoga class for beginners: great exercise for wellness and health
- 1x (Normal)
Course introduction: warm welcome and we are excited that you joined0:39
Basic yoga equiment0:33
Initial relaxation pose and getting into our practice1:47
More beginning relaxation, breathing and basic sitting posture4:14
Initial twisting poses2:58
Beginning table top positions7:52
Cat, cow and downward dog positions3:41
Flowing into standing poses5:48
Flowing into the child pose, and explanation of the child pose1:14
Flowing into more standing poses putting together things we previously did11:49
Calming your heart rate2:33
Flowing into more stretching, balancing and the Warrior 3 pose5:22
The right way to breathe to improve performance during exercise2:24
What to eat before workouts to improve performance and have more energy4:31
About This Class
This course is designed to make it easy for you to start practicing Yoga on a regular basis, and get the physical and mental health benefits for which Yoga is widely known for.
In this course, Crystal Sens, who is a licensed Yoga instructor with 10 years of experience, takes you through a beginning Yoga class that you can follow along as you follow it in the course.
The other person in the course is Alex Genadinik who is an absolute Yoga beginner. If you are a beginner, you can watch what mistakes Alex makes, and see where Crystal corrects Alex. Chances are that if Alex makes some mistakes, you might make similar mistakes if you are also a beginner. And this is a good way to see what common mistakes there are so that you don't make them.
Yoga health benefits
The potential health benefits of yoga include:
- Stress reduction. A number of studies have shown that yoga can help reduce stress and anxiety. It can also enhance your mood and overall sense of well-being.
- Improved fitness. Practicing yoga can lead to improved balance, flexibility, range of motion and strength. And this means you're less likely to injure yourself in other physical endeavors or in your daily activities.
- Management of chronic conditions. Yoga can help reduce risk factors for chronic diseases, such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Yoga might also help alleviate chronic conditions, such as depression, pain, anxiety and insomnia.
What are the requirements?
- Be open to doing yoga as regular exercise, and be enthusiastic about improving your health and wellness
- Be open to sticking with this exercise as a part of your routine long term, or at least try it
What am I going to get from this course?
- Do a full yoga class like you would in a gym
- Do the basic yoga poses
- Learn the right way to breathe
- Do this course just like you would do an exercise video every day, and make it a part of your exercise routine
What is the target audience?
- This course is for yoga or exercise beginner who want to boost their health and wellness
- If you are an experienced yoga practitioner, this course is NOT for you
Class Projects 1 See All
3-time best selling Amazon author, creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps, and host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube.
I am the creator of the Problemio business apps which are some of the top mobile apps for planning and starting a business with 1,000,000+ downloads across iOS, Android and Kindle.
I am also an author of three business books (marketing to reach 1,000,000 people, on starting a business, and on the mobile app business).
I am also a business coach. On my apps and in my private coaching practice I have helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs. That means I can probably help you quite a bit as well.
My areas of expertise are mobile apps, software engineering, marketing (SEO and social), and entrepreneurship.