Announcing a two-week Marketing workshop on Skillshare from April 16th-30th, exclusively for Annual Premium Members!
Calling all entrepreneurs, small-business owners and freelancers ready to step up their marketing game! This April, we’re hosting a two-week workshop to help you learn the skills you need to foster brand awareness, increase traffic to your website, and drive more sales. With a schedule of hand-picked classes along with reminders to keep you on track, you’ll learn essential marketing skills from industry leaders in social media strategy, email marketing and more. Ask questions and stay motivated alongside other participants, and get entered to win a grand prize! By the end of the two weeks, you’ll see marketing in a whole new light, allowing you to craft the right message, motivate your customers, and grow your business.
What You’ll Learn
- We’ll kick off the workshop with a new class from Skillshare’s VP of Marketing, Cam Lay, on the fundamentals of the marketing funnel. From first contact to final purchase, understanding and optimizing your business’s funnel is a foundational step to success.
- In the second part of the workshop, we’ll dive into creating a social media strategy that works with a class by Buffer’s digital marketing strategist Brian Peters. From choosing the right social platforms for your business to creating and curating effective visual content, you’ll craft a custom social media strategy to drive your goals.
- In the final phase, you’ll learn all about email marketing from Mailchimp’s Allyson Van Houten. Curious what to say? How to say it? How often to hit “send”? Whether you’re kicking off a new campaign or looking to revamp your strategy, you’ll learn the lessons you need to craft emails that drive results.
How it Works
- This workshop takes place online and runs from April 16th through April 30th.
- Throughout the workshop, Skillshare will send you email reminders to keep you on track and let you know what step to complete next.
- Ask questions in the workshop community board, get to know your fellow participants, and join a special live Q&A with Skillshare’s VP of Marketing, Cam Lay, on April 19th.
- Upload at least one project from the workshop classes by April 30th, and you’ll be entered to win a 1-hour social media strategy consultation!
How to Join
- This workshop is available exclusively for Skillshare annual Premium Members with active membership accounts, at no additional charge.
- Sign-up begins on April 16th – the start date of the workshop. We’ll be emailing all Annual Premium Members on April 16th at 9am EST with a special link to sign up and get started in the workshop.
- If you’re not already an annual Premium Member, upgrade by April 15th at 11:59pm UTC so that you can get notified.
We hope you’ll join us! Upgrade to Annual.